Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Women do not want relationships with men who want relationships

A common criticism of the & # 8216; dark art of the game is that it is all
about the guys discover manipulative tricks so they can get as many girls
as possible in bed In fact, this is often not the case. are attracted to
many men simply because they want to meet a girl with whom they can form a
relationship.
Some might say that this is the most laudable motivation is, but the truth
of against-intuitive is that if you approach it with the mindset that & #
8216; I want to have a girlfriend then you will most likely fail. The
dating market being what it is, you must first generate attraction and
great sex: relationships come later and should be initiated by the woman.
Through social conditioning instills the belief that the best way to get a
girlfriend is in comfort. In other words, if I'm friendly and nice and
treats the girl we love the utmost respect when she will see this great guy
I am and falls in love with me. If only it were really that simple. This
could be what the girls say they would prefer, but the experience of real
life teaches us something different.
As you probably know now if you have a knowledge of the game at all, this
strategy is doomed to failure and any kind of try it certainly find
themselves languishing in Friendzone. Why? Because girls & # 8212; like men
& # 8212; respond to what they find sexy, and be nice just isn t.

This is common knowledge now (in the community at least) and most guys
understand intellectually. , I notice still often a sort of & # 8216; & #
8217 purple pill; doublethink goes, even the most experienced players. & #
8216; Yes, they might say, & # 8216; I know that these things play & #
8212; be the bad guy and all that & # 8212; works well on club sluts and
girls at random. But when I meet someone who I want to be in a relationship
with then I have to do things differently & # 8217.
No, you should t. Here's why. Each unique long term relationship I was
started on a & # 8216; & # 8217 just the sex, & # 8216; friends with
benefits-foot. Meanwhile, every single girl I ever went to become my
girlfriend (when I used to do that sort of thing) rejected me outright.
I represent only a sample size of one. But I & # 8217, d be willing to bet
that my experience mirrors that of most other men. Certainly, this has been
my experience talking with, and coaching other guys.
Girlfriend

For example, I met my last girlfriend L to tinder. By the time she came
relatively recently a long-term relationship, and she said straight-up that
she wasn t looking for anything serious. Well, that was fine with me. We to
meet once a week, have sex, hang maybe a little after, and that would be it.
During several months of L and I got to know each other better and
discovered that & # 8212; apart from having a fulfilling sexuality and #
8212, we also have a few other things in common too. We started hanging out
more. After some time & # 8212; When she pushed the issue & # 8212; Finally
we became boyfriend and girlfriend.
Now, for various reasons that the relationship DIDN t work and we only see
each other & # 8212; largely because I realized that the lifestyle she
wanted wasn t for me at that time. But the principle is good. In this
context, the best way to get a girlfriend now is to attract, start a sexual
relationship with her and wait for her to move things forward.
If I had approached L try to make her my girlfriend then I almost certainly
failed. Yet L was far from being a bit stereotypical & # 8216; slut club &
# 8217;. It was actually a very well-behaved girl & # 8212; it appeared & #
8212; was very loyal and wanted nothing more than a conventional life. But
I remember her showing me text messages to a former unhappy lover of hers
who had pushed the & # 8216; & # 8217 relationship; button too soon and was
blown thereafter.

From the perspective of the men, it's difficult to make sense of it. If at
the end of a daughter then wants marriage and children why wouldn t you put
forward as one who could provide these things work very well? But the truth
is against-intuitive that you must always present yourself as the lover
before going into fashion supplier (assuming that's what you want to do).
There are several reasons for this. On the one hand, we live in a
hyper-sexualized in western culture and we all, men and women are
encouraged to seek & # 8216; & # 8217 great sex. Yes, sex is not just
another part of a functional relationship. Now he was elevated almost to
the position of an Olympic sport, and if you're not winning gold whenever
you're doing something wrong.
As such, girls are led to believe that there are more & # 8216; & # 8217
connection; with the men with whom they have intense orgasms. Logically
this is not a particularly strong criterion to plan a future, but it is.
There is also, of course, the more prosaic factor that girls like us are
hooked on great sex. So for these reasons that you have to hit the & #
8212; and bang his property, over a period of time & # 8212; before you
should even think about it to your girlfriend.
The other thing is that nobody wants to give anything on a plate. What we
receive too easily we tend to end up despising. That is why it is much
better to stay back and wait strategy that push you to formalize that you
have a relationship. And don & # 8212 not worry, she will. The girls are
still in time.

With L I came to realize that I loved spending time with her and wouldn t
be opposed to trying a relationship. At the same time, I also always
enjoyed my freedom, and I actually rather enjoy having the best of both
worlds and # 8212; sex on tap and female company without concomitant
commitment. So my strategy was to do nothing. Sure enough, after a while L
began to fall more and bigger tips on our becoming a couple.
So if you get in the game because you want to have a girlfriend when you
come to realize that the wrong way. The first thing you need to do is get a
good attraction to be generated in a variety of girls, so that you have a
sense of abundance. Then you have to learn to climb things to a sexual
level, and to deliver the goods in bed And then you finally need to develop
the discipline to stay back and let you continue. Far better to do than
push the envelope of the relationship too early and have her reject you.
For a compilation of all the best writing of Troy's game, tips and
techniques the past four years to buy his new book How To Get Hot Girls in
bed
Read more: Why Good Looking is not enough to succeed with women

No comments: