Saturday, July 1, 2017

3 things I learned nine months Celibacy

Peace and thanks to you, gentlemen, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Although I never in my life thought I would get to where I am now, it is
God's will for me that I share with you what I learned in my transformation
from living a degenerate and hedonistic life a disciple of Christ, who
lives by the direction and conviction of the Holy Spirit.
In fact, I don t even want to write this. I would rather be in the
background, to live my life and my business operations with complete
anonymity & # 8212; but God impressed on my heart that my story and
testimony would be useless for the world if I had to keep it to myself.
Therefore, I d like to share with you what's been like for me since leaving
behind the world of harems, threesomes and night for celibacy, I have
experienced over the last nine consecutive months. My Experience Hi & #
8221; took place earlier than that, I'll probably write about soon, and
that's where my heart and mind were truly transformed.
However, I was still a child in my walk with Christ, and I became the
deepest becomes more refined works. Now, looking back, I think I can
verbalize somewhat effective experience transformation that really defies
description in the limited vocabulary of human language.

I will share with you the three biggest lessons I learned in that time, but
first I'll give you a quick background first about the kind of life I used
to live . I mentioned in my article on copywriting that drugs that I used
often and sex numb the pain of this clown to the world in which we live.
You know what I mean: the world in which to be honest and virtuous you get
chastised and ridiculed, but be a functional sociopath fact gets you praise
praise and reward. If you're like me, you may have never felt like a part
of this dark world into your heart & # 8212; even if you were & # 8221 play
along; sometimes to survive.
To deal with it, I am constantly be lifted, seeking sex, or both
simultaneously. These moments of temporary escape were more important to me
that the potential consequences, and needless to say, it took me to a very
dark and lonely management.
Since meeting Jesus face to face and experience the complete transformation
of the very heart of my being, I have been raised over this dark world and
hardware prison in which our souls are trapped. This does not mean I'm
perfect; I m far from it, and as guilty of sin as everyone.
However, that sin is more rare and less severe exponential nature. And
rather than live in (or be proud, as I usually do) I now feel quite guilty
in my heart that when it happens, I drifted away from God and Sustaining
Grace of the Holy Spirit.
Then s start there.
1. You can not make real spiritual progress while living flesh

If the title of this section, you set off a certain way, then I invite you
to discover this feeling and its source. You can receive unwanted spiritual
invited guests in your home in your throwing the door open.
There was a time in my life when I thought the game was learning the
spiritual progress. I really felt like I grew as a person studying Mystery,
David DeAngelo and others & # 8221 Gurus; when I was in position so many
men are today.
In a way, I was making progress. I learned to stand up straighter, be more
assertive, be more confident to ask for what I wanted and stop acting in
need around other people.
All of these were great lessons. However, as with all blessings, they can
quickly become a curse when used for the wrong purposes and # 8212; and
that's exactly what the rabbit hole the player lifestyle ended up being for
me.
It led to a complete interior empty place, with my being a moment to
moment, terrified that the mask might slip around a woman of particular
interest and I will see her again. I believed in it for the sex; looking
back, validation was equally important.
All this time, all this effort, and all the energy spent on learning how to
please mortal, imperfect human beings was time, effort and energy I spend
nt learn to please the immortal God & # 8212; the only being whose
validation or approval really matters at all.
true spiritual growth & # 8212; you will know the fruits of a peaceful
mind, harmonious and existence & # 8212; just made a better work life to
God's will. As long as your & # 8221 spirituality; is just a mechanism to
get more of what you want, you deprive yourself of these blessings.
2. Your mind is capable of Phenomenal power and creativity

With my thoughts constantly circling around how to keep this girl in my
harem or what type of opener to use in this situation, I've never had the
silence of the mind to explore my own inner world unbelievable depth that
it contains.
We are God's children & # 8212; and as in the situation with our earthly
parents, we do not receive the blessings and rewards of our Heavenly
Father, unless we obey His will. As our parents did not have us allocation
and time to play video games when it misbehaves, we should not expect God
bless us with peace, power, happiness and health as we spend our time and
energy to the materialistic and carnal pursuits.
The human mind, while being capable of wonderful things, is not unlimited
in its resources. With your mind focused on the material and carnal
business plan, you will never know its true power and potential.
Look up and keep your eyes on the Spirit, and you will unlock the energy
that you never realized you had in you.
3. God can do for you what you can not do for yourself

Defects of New Age philosophy are many and varied, but it is perhaps the
most serious and damaging of all. At one time or another, I was part of
many different systems of spirituality more or less branched off the New
Age Tree & # 8212; and one thing they all had in common was the ultimate
conclusion that & # 8221 God; was just a metaphor for you & # 8221.
Do not realizing profanity or stupidity of such a feeling at the time, I
was deep in the version of Gnosticism, which falsely claims that the idea
of ​​man as God was the secret teaching of all other religions. Having no
knowledge of the Bible at all & # 8212; and no spiritual discernment either
& # 8212; I did not know that this was simply the new iteration of the
oldest lie world.
Looking back, I now realize that this self-directed idolatry is the
proudest and toxic of all sins. By not recognizing God as without, as a
higher power that is unfathomably stronger and wiser than a little human
being could ever dream of becoming, I cut myself the greatest blessings
that the spiritual realm has to offer.
The most relevant of these blessings, at least for me, was transported to a
higher plane and purer existence I never realized was possible. I do not
fight against & # 8221; my desire, most of the time.
I'm not struggling to contain myself; in fact, just the opposite is true.
God has raised to such a high place that the thought to go out and knock on
strange women creates a stuffy feeling in my chest.
This, the conviction of the Spirit, is not something that comes from
within. It is something that comes to repent of sin and believe in the
risen Christ, just as the details of the New Testament.
If the idea of ​​being single for long periods of time seems impossible to
you it is because you are thinking of starting your own power. God can do
what you can not do it for yourself, for the one who is in you is stronger
than that in the world & # 8221.
Pray sincerely for the power to overcome the flesh, and God will send his
angels to attend your request.
Read more: The 21 theses of Alt-Christianity

No comments: