Wednesday, July 5, 2017

What to do when you blow with a beautiful girl

You might think the worst result when approaching a beautiful girl she is
rejecting you. But it isn t the worst thing of all. Even more disturbing is
when she is attracted to you and accepts a date, but for some reason, and #
8212; she changes her mind, or you mess things don t logistically meet & #
8212; you don & # 8217; t end up sleeping with her. I call these situations
& # 8216; & # 8217 near misses;. This article is about how to try to
prevent them and what to do when one occurs.
Near misses

There are different degrees of & # 8216; & # 8217 near miss;. The most
extreme is when you get a girl for you, she is naked on your bed, then she
changes her mind about wanting sex with you and leaves. This phenomenon,
sometimes called RMT (resistance at the last minute) is naturally confusing
and frustrating when it happens. A more subtle form (and most common) form
of & # 8216; & # 8217 near miss; is when you meet a girl who is clearly
attracted to you, maybe agree on a date and even do with you, but then
changes his mind and won t even move things with you.
This happened to me recently. I met a young hot Russian girl, blonde, very
pretty with a small figure, but very winding. It was undoubtedly a 8.5 and
a can 9. The first time I saw her, she gave me the so-called & # 8216; bowl
doggy style dinner & # 8217;: that is, she maintained a prolonged eye
contact with me, and his eyes were large and round and full of desire. You
can distinguish a real & # 8216; doggy dinner bowl easily look for a more
casual look, as in the case of the former, there will be a real sense that
something important has happened between you two. It is an IOI on steroids.
It was quite clear that she was in me, so when the right moment presented
itself to me I went and talked to her, get her number quickly and easily.
The following are some two round trips on Facebook Messenger-ing, including
extremely flirtatious and sexual comments to her.
Then we went to the date. It didn t go well. In large part, I think it was
due to the fact that this girl, currently in early recovery for its
excessive use of cocaine, wasn t alcohol consumption. Now as much of a dog
pussy as I am, I was not going t encourage him to drink when he wasn t
right for her to do so. But the girl felt awkward. She said this was the
first time she d been on a date with a sober guy.
Personally, I don t think I did anything & # 8216; & # 8217 evil; As such.
I just do my usual date & # 8216; & # 8217 thing; & # 8212; arrogant
banter, funny, a little comfort laced with verbal and physical climbing. I
was pretty good shape and did my best for the girl feel comfortable and to
be fair the conversation flowed well.
Unexpectedly, however, after a short time, she said she had to go home. I
tried a few things to change my mind, but when it was clear she Stir of his
mind until I sat back and watched her nice ass and long hair golden as it
tickles she retired in the subway.
I don t & # 8217 I expect never to see again ll.
Now, shit happens and fortunately I abundance, so after she left I just
called to another girl to come to Hungary to hang out with me, and a few
hours later, I knocking her back to my apartment instead. But I won t
pretend that my failure with the Russian girl didn t sting, especially
since I sent him a text message later and didn t answer suggests I & #
8217, to misread the situation .
How to prevent a narrow escape

Is it possible to stop something like this happening to you? There are
certainly a few things you should keep in mind that can help.
The first is to say that's always a good idea to get as quickly as possible
after sex you meet a new girl. Why? Because the longer you wait, the more
time it needs while ruminating in his mind and the more likely to find a
pretext on which you reject. So if I had met the Russian girl, she d give
me doggy dinner bowl of eyes and we slept together that night and then the
scenario I've just described never need have occurred.
You see the problem is this: when you go to a & # 8216; Date & # 8217; even
if it's just a drink, you put effectively before being judged against any
criteria that happens to come with. So while his body can hindbrain and be
keen for sex with you; the forebrain, the part where decisions are made
intellectual, can choose to reject you for a number of reasons.
In my experience the biggest problems you'll face will be due to either too
much or not enough climbing. For me, I am inclined to more escalation
sometimes has definitely lost me a lot of Lays.
Escalation is when you push the envelope sexually. physical escalation when
using touch to get her excited verbal escalation is when you say sexy
things turn out.
Here s binding. Too little climbing and she will think you are not
interested / not enough alpha / gay and she'll relegate you to Friendzone.
Too climbing and you risk overheating the whole thing and look at his foot.
This happened to me several times. I've had girls on dates that were
literally on me, making out. But if you don t have sex that night after
you're unlikely to see her. Indeed, she will know that the next time you
encounter reports will be foremost on the agenda, and so the very act of
his coming to meet you will feel slutty.
My best advice is to take a middle ground. Undoubtedly, you should inject
sexuality in the process. You must present yourself as a sexual being
verbally and must judiciously use touch to introduce a sense of physical
intimacy between you. Just don t push it too far. , Instead Hang back and
allow it to be too predatory. Otherwise you risk dropping any fragile link
has been established between you.
What to do if you encounter a & # 8216; Near Miss & # 8217;

If you encounter a & # 8216; & # 8217 near miss; then you may find that it
stings a lot more than a standard rejection. Why? Because you were a
chance. You were in sight. You were faced with an open goal, you gave it
your best shot and & # 8230; you missed.
There is little that is more depressing for a man in the arena of dating
fail to score with a girl who showed clear signs of interest for him.
In this situation, the first thing you need to do is remember the old
saying & # 8216; you can not lose what you never had & # 8217. Because the
truth is that you never really & # 8216; & # 8217 was; her. Yes, maybe she
was interested, but you do not really lose anything.
If you can, you should try to congratulate you on the progress you have
made, and resolve to learn from experience rather than wallow in self pity.
Another thing I find really useful in such situations is to write a
detailed account of everything that took place. Not only will this help you
analyze what went wrong and learn for the next time, you'll be surprised at
how the practice will take the pain of the situation and allow you to see
if more clearly.
Another great tip is to talk to a close friend of the men about what
happened. A good friend will even help you put things in perspective and
you may even find yourself laughing about it.
Finally, you must continue to address other girls. This will open up new
opportunities for you and, more importantly, it will help you see the girl
you & # 8216; lost was just that, a girl. One billion, in other words.
For a compilation of all the best writing of Troy's game, tips and
techniques the past four years to buy his new book How To Get Hot Girls in
bed
Read more: Why Good Looking is not enough to succeed with women

No comments: