Friday, May 12, 2017

The Liberals White Love To robbed by Black Men

As the saying goes, a conservative is a liberal who's been mugged, but now
we're seeing the Liberals using their armed attack as an opportunity to
preach social justice. It was not long ago, Oliver Friedfeld wrote an
article for the Hoya (Georgetown University's student newspaper) called Was
I robbed, and I understand why & # 8220;. If a couple of article many
acerbic commentators are correct, it was important to sociology.
Here's what happened

Last weekend, my roommate and I have been the victim of armed aggression
while walking home from Dupont Circle. The incident lasted less than a
minute, as I was forced to the ground, put my phone and was palpated.
The why part starts right after:
And yet, when a reporter asked if I was surprised that this happened in
Georgetown, I immediately replied: "Not at all. "It was so clear to me that
we live in the most privileged area in a city that has always been, and
continues to be severely uneven. While we are not often faced with the
harsh reality of the west of Rock Creek Park, economic inequality is real.
I'm too worried about the increase in wealth disparities today's society,
but not a good reason to keep a gun in someone's face. More followed
regarding income inequality, and & # 8230;
Dude, they could've shot you
Her evening was ruined more.
What was most surprising to me, especially as the incident itself was the
response I got. I heard "thugs", "criminals" and "bad people." While I
understand why it might jump to this conclusion, I do not think that's fair.
Not once did I consider our attackers to be "bad. "I trust they are not
trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they'd think I was okay.
They wanted my business, not mine.
I'll agree with Will Rogers a stranger is a friend you haven t met yet
(well, usually). Yet people who might otherwise steal your friends and #
8212; or at least well & # 8212; not cool way. More likely, they regarded
him as its prey and housemate. In any case, the thieves certainly weren t
concerned about what was right for their victims.
This illustrates an unfortunately common blind spot. The Liberals
(particularly moderates) tend to be mild and people strongly prefer to
associate with others like them. Thus, confirmation bias leads them to
believe that everyone is pretty much like them. Regarding exceptions, they
believe that people should be damaged caused by a damaged society.
As Article 22 Hammurabi's code sets:
If someone commits a robbery and is caught, then it will be put to death.
One could argue that the traditional penalty BC to the 18th century through
the 18th century AD was a little hard. Yet the fact is that theft is
illegal forever. He made the Ten Commandments too. Thus, a thief is, by
definition, a criminal. Robbery army actually make someone a bad person.
This implies the threat of lethal force, which will be more than just a
threat if things turn ugly.
It gets better (good) & # 8230;

Although I do not know exactly what they need the money for, I know I've
never once had to think out Saturday night to mug people.
Being familiar with many fiends DOPE and extremes they go for their
insatiable desires, I have some ideas.
I had never seen a gun, let alone knew where to get one. The fact that
these two children, who appeared younger than me, even had to know these
questions suggest their worlds are light years away from mine.
Top Tip: there are shops where you can buy weapons, very useful for
self-defense. Anyway, it all comes down to choices. M. Friedfeld chose to
pursue higher education; punks who stole chosen crime. Thus, different
universe is about right. Then, after twisting his hands on background in
relation to their alleged lack of privilege:
When I walk at 2 pm nobody looks at me with suspicion, and the police do
not ask me questions. I wonder if our forwards could say the same.
Well, everyone regarding two suspicious thieves is correct. So what:
Who am I got from my privileged perch, surrounded by houses and millions of
dollars to pay for education $ 60 000, to condemn these young men & # 8221
rogue ?; It is precisely this kind of otherization fueling the problem.
Thug's like that gangster. If these children are affected by & # 8221
otherization; they can find an honest way to earn money. Finally, I fear
that M. Friedfeld wasted $ 60K.
While talking with a police officer D.C. after the incident, he said that
he too had come from difficult circumstances and yet made the decision not
to participate in the crime. This point is very fair & # 8212; we make
decisions. Yet I've never had to decide whether or not to steal people.
Here it's close to an epiphany, but it slipped from his hand. I had to face
before the famine, first at 22 and again after the Superboy CEO incident. I
never robbed the store, but if death came too close, I could've swallowed
my pride and applied for food stamps.
The conclusion, just when you thought it couldn t get worse:
Millennium generation takes the reins of the world, so we are presented
with a wonderful opportunity to right some of the mistakes of the past. As
young people, we must devote real energy to solve this are collective
challenges. Until we do, we should be comfortable with occasional muggings
and break-ins. I can hardly blame them. The cards are in our hands, and we
do not play them.
I'll just say one thing here. The words that freed my mind of liberalism so
long were: It not your fault.
Now to something more reasonable

As Theodore Dalrymple said:
The language of the prisoners, in particular, teaches much about the
dishonest fatalism with which people seek to explain to others, especially
when others are able to help in some way. As a physician who sees patients
in a prison, once or twice a week I'm fascinated by the use of prisoners of
passive mood and other speech patterns that are supposed to indicate their
impotence. They describe themselves as puppets of chance. [& # 8230;]
As it happens, there are three stabbers (two of them to death) currently in
prison who used exactly the same phrase when describing to me what
happened. The knife came, they said when pressed to recover allegedly lost
their memories of the act.
The knife went in & # 8212; the human hand is not guided, apparently. That
victims of long detested were searched, and knives brought to the crime
scene, was nothing compared to the will possessed by inanimate knives
themselves, which determined the unfortunate result.
Their evasions aren t too different from the hamster logical that the
company (not criminal behavior) causes crime. The sociological
rationalization takes will and moral freedom, regarding people as
automatons.
We can choose good over evil & # 8212; and must then & # 8212; but we'd
better be aware that the world can be a harsh and unforgiving place. The
instinct to defend ourselves and our family is hardwired in us
biologically. If we were attacked, it is quite natural to feel anger, guilt
or non-bleeding heart concern for the attackers. It's hard to imagine that
ideology can bypass all this, but as we can see it happening. The sociology
professors are wrong: suicidalism is not justice, and they need to stop the
criminals enable these excuses.
Despite our different points of view, I wish Mr. Friedfeld well, and
sincerely hope that more thought will clarify things and bring
enlightenment.
Read more: How our government endorse a new type of Tyranny

No comments: