Wednesday, May 24, 2017

3 things I learned from meeting a Ukrainian girl for one year

I was a Ukrainian girl dating for about a year. All this time, I learned a
lot. The things I assumed about relationships were proved false. The
questions that arose from my relations with Western girls were absent with
Ukraine. Overall, my view has changed dramatically.
This is for many reasons. Overall attitudes and mannerisms of women in
Eastern Europe are radically different. In some areas, my expectations were
exceeded, but I keep myself grounded. But probably the biggest thing is
that they're quite nice and intelligent (you can listen to it on my podcast
to get an idea of ​​what I mean). That being said, here are three things I
have learned and observed to attend a Ukrainian girl for the past year.
1. Relationships are evaluated

If there's one thing I learned from all the problems of dating in Los
Angeles, it's this: even if a girl really likes you, you're not going to be
in good shape if you agree to any kind of relationship before about six
months.
You really have the strings along and make him beg and plead for you to be
an exclusive couple. If you approach the subject, or even cave to his
wishes too quickly & # 8212; she'll just lose respect for you. But the
pride of Western girls prevents them from asking you at least a few months.
Why?
Simple. Sex and lifestyle of the city. The fact is that it has options
(even if they aren t high quality, there are many). And things because she
can boast about it to his friends to feel valued. Never underestimate the
value of attention. Attention to girls is that sex is of guy. All we really
do is swap.
The point is, relations with Eastern European girl are evaluated. A girl
from the East isn t going to disgraced because she got in a committed
relationship with a guy after dating him for two months. It isn t going to
hide from his friends as long as possible & # 8212; she s going to want you
to meet them and see if they approve. Same thing for parents (although this
seems to come later).
2. A curiosity to learn

When I lived in the west, my first dates with girls have always been 100%
on autopilot. I look back and I remember very little, simply because many
dates were very, very similar. I have often thought to myself: is it my
fault they were that way? Could I have done the most exciting & # 8221;?
After much thought, my answer is no.
Because I did what worked. Getting into the intellectual or philosophical
deeper conversations was a surefire way to make sure it wouldn t have sex
with me. Instead, my routine has followed something like this:

See you at the same bar every time.
Buy the first round, and to tell him she will buy the second.
Chatter about things in general for 15 minutes.
Turn sexual subjects using the quiz. The same questions every time.
Make him buy the second round.
Buy the third round, in cash and make sure we're ready to go at a moment's
notice.
As the third round (sometimes not even that) Drink conclude, mention
something & # 8221 expenses; to my apartment who came into the game
questions.
Walk home from the bar.
Crack open bottle of wine.
BS with it for 30 minutes, then bang.

He was just lifeless. Now I'm not saying that you should go on a date with
a foreign girl and start trying to talk of Keynesian economics with it, but
in most cases, foreign girls have a little more going on in their head that
Western counterparts. There is an innate curiosity about the world. A
desire to learn and expand his intellectual capacity.
A perfect example is this: I've recently assigning his weekly articles to
write on my little niche site on Ukraine. Last week, she made her first
business selling online & # 8212; a whopping $ 2.30. Despite the small
number, the appearance of elevation and fulfillment is just something I
have never seen the face of a young Western girl. They all seemed much more
interested in just watching reality TV.
3. A desire to please, but & # 8230;

In simple terms, the girls in Eastern Europe want to please their type.
However, they manage to do it while being reasonably independent.
I don t mean this in the sharp look-at-me-roar independent way that Western
feminism pushes the agenda. I just want to say that last year, I found it
to be a strong person more than capable of handling its own problems
without my help.
But despite this, she still wants to please me. It manages to be strong and
independent yet feminine at the same time. This is a skill and balance that
seems undoubtedly to escape most girls west & # 8212; even if they are
deeply in love with you. She manages to make me feel needed, but are not
necessary simultaneously. It's a delicate balance.
Closing thoughts
I do not want to say that everything is perfect. Nothing is. It can be
difficult to time out with someone in a radically different culture
(language, anyone?). But the benefits outweigh the disadvantages
absolutely. She added great value to my life, and even taught me a few
things about the world.
Throughout my time abroad, I came to appreciate things that are available
Stateside (Amazon Prime, customer service, etc.), but there is one thing I
can not seem to miss. Go out together. Undoubtedly, I was spoiled rotten by
my experiences in Eastern Europe. I wonder how things will continue to go
long with it. I guess I'll let you know at this time next year.
If you are looking to come to terms found in the Western world, see my
books. For more information on Ukraine and s girls and Culture, Ukraine
read life.
Read more: 8 things Eastern European girls said Blew my mind

No comments: