Monday, May 15, 2017

5 ways to meet women that absolutely do not work

I can be considered a set of beginner, as I discovered Roosh and bang it a
year ago. I thought that the creation of attraction from scratch in a frame
was something that couldn t do. The cold approach was not even on my radar,
and the only times that I thought & # 8221 get; a girl would be in an
environment where it was & # 8221 expected; to like at parties, concerts
and social events where alcohol and drugs were fluid.
We all go through periods of experimentation & # 8212; especially during
startup. Roosh said in his book that he would try anything to get a good
conversation with women, even drawing stick figures on the towels. I too
have tried many methods to get the bang. It's incredibly fun. Those who
work, I analyze and elaborate on future success. If I try doesn t work, I
reformulate and try again. If it still fails, I totally scrap.
Some believe that the following methods are too outrageous to work, but I
have used other methods equally or more scandalous that worked. They have
failed. So without further ado, here are some of the most inefficient
performance techniques that do not work ..
game Retarded

I have to admit, it was a bit tedious, and I had to compose myself and
practice before a mirror a few times before hitting the streets. At first,
I just look like I normally done with changes to my appearance in the form
of protective clothing or headgear to come later. I would put the best act
of autism as I could. you exaggerating to act as a drug is fairly easy, and
I must say, he promised to show at a time. I want to share an anecdote that
sums up my experience with this.
I went with a friend to buy shoes with him posing as my guardian. I
pretended to look for shoes that would be easy for someone of my mental
ability to safely. This particular shoe store was stacked to the brim with
hotties working there who were in their teens and early 20s.
I set my trap. I went to a display shelf and dropped it on, leaving a
strong HUH DUH & # 8221; and sent it crashing to the ground. One of the
employees came and helped me up. It was. She was very friendly and after a
few words to her, she knew I was a dummy. My guard came and explained the
situation and offered to help.
We looked for shoes, while keeping her talking to me most of the time. She
laughed at my jokes and ticks amazed that I was trying to keep the delay
frame while guiding the conversation where I wanted to go. She has not been
in touch a problem because she thought I was cute & # 8221; to be the kind
of person the ancient Spartans to jump off a cliff. At the end of all this,
I asked her number, and she said: Awwww you're the cutest thing! But I have
a boyfriend. I totally go with you if I was not taken t & # 8221 !; She
said this in the most beautiful voice ever.
I learned that it wouldn t work because no girl will never sleep with
someone they think is inferior to them. And anyone who gets on the short
bus is fairly close to the bottom of the sexual food chain.
One thing I tried after reframing pretended to be retarded-wrangler who led
a short bus. Long story short, that didn t work because almost all the
girls would get disgusted by me to try using disabled children to send. C
is life, I suppose.
funeral game
p-p-p-h-h please h-s-s-s have sex w-w-w with Muh-Muh me?
To claim that one of your family members died yesterday doesn t give good
vibes. Conversation son did pseudo multiplied, escaping initial banter
charmer, as my state of pain was too heavy for her to get excited in any
way. Girls were generally friendly, and that was the biggest problem.
Sympathy is an attraction killer and appearing vulnerable it makes you see
as a lost dog that needs to heal its wounds by itself & # 8212; without her.
sex game
This guy might be able to remove the (phrasing!)
This is just pretending to be gay to make the girl feel comfortable to be
around you and admit you lied later. No, I suck a dick to convince her of
my act. It was enough of an adjustment of wardrobe, and a lispy voice.
Breaking the touch barrier is easy as pie, and she felt very comfortable
talking about everything and anything & # 8212; including sex.
This is somewhat a waste of time, however, because you have to listen to
the girl talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk and talk. No
wonder the girls hate so much! After that I thought I was in good position,
I either lied about being a fudge packer, or more often, said I was
bisexual (Note :. No such thing as bi If you like cock, you're a
homosexual) and tried to get hit from there. It never worked. They were
horrified either at my level manipulation and fled, or they quickly refused
and suggested we stay BFFs.
I highly recommend doing it well. It goes against everything to be male and
alpha. As gays are degenerate, they attract a lot of friends.
game disease
 It's not contagious & # 8221 !;
This one was a bit morbid, I admit, but it was worth a shot since pity sex
is a real thing. Remember the 50/50 movie? In it, the protagonist gets
cancer and managed to put in because of it. It needed no further adjustment
other than resetting the frame. There is a technique to it all, you need to
facilitate conversation in the sense that it is picking up that you have
cancer, or you can say safely without it sounding weird. You don t & # 8220
Just go, Hi, nice to meet you I HAVE CANCER AND NEXT WEEK Gonna DIE LET. S
FUCK
To be honest, I thought it would at least make me a few shots, but the
girls weren t have. The emotions conveyed by a guy who is about to die are
not conducive to panty wetting. T I would say that is completely off the
table yet, but if anyone has found a way to make it work, let me know.
Game Lover death
Feels bad man
The fact of the matter is that this has the same effect as the disease of
the game did. Not only girls who do not want someone who just lost their
soul mate, they we re very broad posed by the prospect of being in the same
house as someone who just recently died. There is no easy way to set up
death in conversation. In the worst case, it is suspected that you had
something to do with your & # 8217 lover; s death. The best scenario, she
smiles, hugs you, and gives you his best wishes for recovery.
On the contrary, however, a young girl who had someone close to his
industry is ripe for the picking and bedding.
Conclusion
This may seem all wrong, but the truth is that I have tried many things to
make her room. When you no longer have that primitive disabling fear that
prevents you from approaching the release of feeling unleashed a beast that
can not be contained.
Learn to have fun from time to time. See all the models as an object that
can be goaded in sex, and you will have no qualms about trying the
ridiculous crap. Learn the game and work on various switches is extremely
fun. Although this amount is fibbing not your cup of tea, you will learn
how to think on your feet and sharpen your wits. There are billions of
girls there, and it would be a crime to stick to one way and not be
creative once in a while.
Learn more: 4 strategies for teaching autistic For Men Game

No comments: