Wednesday, May 17, 2017

How to get through the critical first two minutes talking to a hot girl

That's it. You made. You plucked courage. Maybe you've even followed the &
# 8216; & # 8217 three seconds; govern and went to it once you have
identified. Whatever. You made a direct approach. You said & # 8216; Hi, I
think you're a little cute, I m & # 8217. Troy You got over the first
hurdle that 95% of other guys wouldn t even contemplate trying. So here you
are, standing before her. Now what?
If you break down approach anxiety, if you really analyze its components,
then it becomes clear that is not really the approach itself that guys are
afraid of. In order to be more precise, if we are afraid of the approach,
it is because of our uncertainty about what comes immediately after. After
all, we know what we're going to say when we open our mouth. It is not too
difficult to decide on an online store then go deliver.
(Okay, I get that some guys are hyper-shy even find that difficult, but you
know what I mean. In principle, we can all decide to say a particular
thing, then open our mouths and speak).
What most guys are intimidated when approaching is what happens afterwards
directly. We delivered our perfect line in all it's glory. If things have
stopped here if all you had to do was to walk and say & # 8216; Hey, you're
cute for her to say & # 8216; Cool, let's go have sex when no man no
problem to do the whole game and writing would not be necessary. But it's
not like that. The problem is, you went and talked to a sensitive human
being. A stranger you know nothing. And how it could possibly react to you
are endless theory.
That's what makes the frightening and exhilarating approach. We have no
idea what will happen before you do it. The girl could be a complete loon.
It could start screaming the place down, call the cops, throwing a pint of
water on the head, everything. On a more prosaic level, (and more
realistic), it could push you ahead, say something cruel, laugh, or just
ignore you.
These things are unpalatable to most men because of our egos. We don t like
the idea of ​​being seen by a woman snubbed in public. However, if you are
to become competent to meet and attract women, you must become resilient.
The most likely thing to happen when you cold approach a girl you do know,
especially if you make a direct approach where you put your cards on the
table and tell her you love right off, that is it will be a little
skeptical, maybe even cold for the first two minutes of the conversation.
It is here that you need a strategy. The worst thing you can do is simply
walk. Too many people give up too soon and missed opportunities that could
have paid. No: what you need to do in a situation like this is to the plow.
plowing
If this guy think he should try's hard to talk to a 8.5 in the VIP at Pacha
& # 8216; & # 8217 Plowing; is a former school from end the mystery method
that describes the process of pushing through what could be an initially
awkward interaction. If you do so proficiently it often happens that the
girl will eventually relax and become friendly, talkative and generally
open to you.
On Friday, I approached a pretty girl in a restaurant. She was sitting at
one table, but right next to him were his two friends. Indeed, it was three
sets then. To add a little extra social pressure I asked my friend to film
the meeting on my iPhone for me.
I decided to go straight. Go indirectly in a restaurant in my opinion
stretches believability too (& # 8216; Hey, I could not t you will see you
have the linguine What sauce you did they give with that.?). I opted for a
strategy with high cheese, essentially chodey satire of romantic comedy
movies.
& # 8216; Hi guys, I said, addressing the three girls. & # 8216; I m sorry
to trouble like that while you're eating, but I had to come because I. Have
just fallen madly in love with your friend
It was the division. The girl I loved blushed and laughed and put a hand
over her mouth. The two friends looked distinctly unimpressed and smiled
weakly.
& # 8216; But I m ​​in a restaurant. I m room, said the girl.
Now, having had time to regain his senses and probably observe the behavior
of her friends, she looked at me challengingly, as if I had committed some
social faux pas. I had of course technically.
It Plow Or Die

In a moment like this, it really plow or die. I & # 8217, d already made a
particularly flamboyant social gesture. Now the girl was testing me to his
friends (and other guests) to see what I was doing.
Put on the spot, it would have been tempting to have declined. & # 8216; I
m sorry. Well, a delicious dinner. It was nice to meet you and # 8217. But
had I done that I would have done precisely nothing.
Instead, I another old-school game technique. I agree and Amplified.
& # 8216; Yes. He was incredibly rude of me. I do not know what's come over
me. I'm not normally like that. You know us British men [girls were
Russian]. We tend to be very formal and afraid of our emotions. But when I
saw you sitting there something in the universe paused, just for a moment.
It was as if the planets stopped moving. As if all the birds in the trees
stopped singing, just a second. As if all the traffic stopped, every
conversation, every fish in the sea. And I knew at that time that it was
true love, the love that could not be contained by normal petty
conventions, social gaps exist to hold us, to tie us to prevent us from
expressing our feelings. . . & # 8216;
Etc., etc., etc.
I continued with this shit for a minute or until the girl laughed and even
his friends cracked smiles. Of course, it's all in the delivery, and eyes
mocking I made clear that it was ironic. It worked.
& # 8216; I m a lucky girl, my goal said. The ice had been broken. I pulled
the chair in front of her and we started talking normally. Now there was no
resistance or his friends, who chatted among themselves. After about ten
minutes I left with her phone number.
How Plowing

The above is an example of a very special kind of game that I sometimes use
& # 8212; false romanticism. If you haven t done it yourself, it's worth a
try & # 8212; it's a lot of fun. But the key thing I want you to remember
about plowing is that it doesn t really matter too much what you say, you
can just keep talking.
The most important thing about the speech I made in the restaurant wasn t
content, but the fact that I did it all. Let's think about
subcommunications for a second. On one hand, I was not intimidated by
either t girls and # 8217; reception a bit frosty to me, or the broader
social situation. Two, I could speak fluently and to a certain length (even
if what I said was bullshit). Three, I was humorous. Four, I had balls.
Five [the contents bonus point] I was socially savvy enough to parody
stereotypical romantic conventions. In other words, while continuing to
speak, I could increase my value to this girl.
I do not recommend that you also need to use & # 8216; & # 8217 false
romanticism; if n t for you. I recommend that you plow when you approach a
girl you like and is standoffish. If you can just keep talking for a minute
or without her having to say anything, you will be surprised how likely it
is to warm up to you.
Want to know more about how to get a great gaming? See the book The 7 Troy
seduction laws and follow him on Twitter and realtroyfrancis.com
Read more: A girl that you should definitely approach every day

No comments: