Thursday, August 24, 2017

Men become too afraid to ask girls out

The men had to rely on social ties family ties, or just dumb luck to meet a
girl. In some ways, this new way of dating makes it more difficult. More
guys have more options. Despite this, I see a disturbing trend m & # 8212;
guys are not willing to make the first move. When all this would really
take to dramatically improve their results with the girls would be to try a
little harder.
Time and again, when talking to the guys, emails received or coaching, I
see a disturbing trend emerging: they are simply not make a timely move.
Worse, they're both not even inappropriate. They're just not doing anything.
I'm not sure if it's the massive amounts of soy that infect our population,
which makes it a useless and weak man. Maybe that's a lack of interest in
the opposite sex because of the options available. But whatever it is, it
must stop.
Girls hate, Too

As much as it's fun to complain about their attitude, flaky nature, and the
lack of feminine warmth in the West (compared to say, the Russian girls),
girls are sick of men is low. What's a girl to think when most guys don not
even the courage to ask his phone number on tinder? Or when they won t have
the balls to ask her out on a simple text message?
It is simply easier than ever to ask a girl. Someone actually uses the
phone function on their cell phone these days? All it takes to get a girl
to meet you for a drink is to type some work on your screen and press the &
# 8216; Send button. It is so simple, yet so many are still not done.
I m old enough now to think back the good old & # 8217; days of high school
& # 8212; & # 8217 I n, t go to school in the richest region, and most of
us didn t have mobile phones. If I wanted to call a girl and ask her out, I
had to call his home phone. I had to face the realistic possibility of his
parents to pick up the phone and explain stuttering who I am and why I
wanted to talk to their daughter and ask if I could speak to their
daughter. And if it wasn t home, I had to hope they get the message and to
return my call & # 8212; I wait for my own house phone to save the ordeal
of having to go through the same thing on my side of the line.
And if n t remember, I d go through the whole ordeal again.
Reminder: The game is not always necessary

The game is not necessary as long as a girl is in compliance. Think of
dating as a highway. You continue on the road to your final destination.
It's up to you as the man to guide it in this way. From time to time, it's
going to take you the way. Maybe she needs to pee. Maybe she's hungry (they
still are). The reason doesn t matter. The point is, you take a break from
the road, and then you get back on it.
In game terms, this means that it throws your way shit tests. When you try
to escalate things in a sexual sense, it tries to change the subject. You
put back on the road and continue. You must continue to shift and move
towards the destination. Left in the hands of their own devices, the women
you are off the road and into a ditch, every time.
Of course, none of this is necessary even if it s not refer primarily & #
8212; in this case, you're more likely to screw things trying too hard.
Sometimes she loves you and wants you, it really is that simple. This is
increasingly true that sluttiness becomes accepted in society.
I noticed a strong contrast between dating earlier in my life (2013)
compared to recent years. Several times, I felt like I had girls with me,
and all I had to do was not screw up. But before I could take them out, I
had to follow the process.

Get the phone number (apply online or in person)
Follow up on the phone number via text
she complies? Yes Super!
Ask him to go out with you
Set the date and time on my terms

It was quite simple, and yet this simple process works. It s all other
hamstering you make along the way that you are in trouble. The game is
shockingly similar to the sale, and that's the only thing they teach you in
all sales classes?
You have to ask.
Similarly for girls. If you're not willing to try to ask for her number or
ask for a date, you're just not going very far. It's increasingly clear
that you can win the game just by doing more than most other guys are & #
8212; and fortunately most of them aren t do much.
You will always regret the girls you don t try to. One you didn t ask out.
One you didn t approach. One you didn t try to kiss. You'll never regret
those you have tried.
So get to try.
If you enjoyed this post, get my free program, get more dates.
Read more: Stop trying to convince the girls to sleep with you

No comments: