Monday, August 28, 2017

I took the red pill After seeing the true nature of woman

The subject of taking the red pill and how it can positively affect our
life is that which was discussed at length by the return of kings. Its
importance can not be underestimated because this mindset is essential for
any man looking to succeed in the sexual marketplace today.
However, there is a subject that has not really been discussed, which is
the basis for all other discussions about the red pill. What causes someone
to take the red pill, to question any "wisdom" given to them by their
lives? While some might argue that the only way to become red-pilled is
suffering a major setback in life, I wonder if there is a viable
alternative to it.
Through my own process of becoming pilled red, I think we do, and it is to
observe the tragedies of others to start jumping own process of
self-examination. To illustrate my point, it is necessary for me to give
three examples of how this strategy has helped me grow to be purple pill
pilled red single whole blood.
 The missile in search of meat
When I was in college, I knew all about political theory and how to beat
the leftists at their own game, but I do not know much about women. While I
can usually distinguish between girls is worth spending time with, and
which to avoid, the finer points regarding red flags eluded me.
That all changed when, during my first week of law school, I met a girl
named "Becky". Objectively, this girl was a "7" solid, had decent tits and
ass, and seemed to be articulated. Over time, however, I began to notice a
few things that do not seem quite right.
Despite being a SJW, she had a new boyfriend every few months, and I began
to notice a three-component model. First, her current boyfriend was always
more successful than others. Second, she used to accuse her ex-boyfriends
to be gay, or unable to please him. Finally, she still cheated on her
significant other with classmates, teachers, and even my best friend friend
from out of town.
It was obvious that the girl did not care at all who she was with, as she
cared about its potential to pay for his lifestyle. What had always
confused me was why, despite people encounters apparently successfully, she
felt the need to cheat on them at every opportunity. It was not until I
took the red pill that I realized the truth: this woman was the human
equivalent of a female praying mantis, in that it kisses a guy and extract
its resources to throw at him when she was bored. This conclusion was
reinforced by the fact that complaining at the same time why not man would
enter a LTR with her, shouting viciously to someone who suggested that his
behavior was to blame.
What have I learned to observe the woman, who was "friends" with my
surroundings? I learned hypergamy, the concept of "alpha beta male sex" and
how women who ride the carousel engage in self-denial. I also began to
realize that what I had learned from my parents, religion and society was
wrong when it came to women. This made me start looking for better answers,
eventually I pilled red.
 Beaten Cuck Syndrome
One of my friends in college was a guy named "Mitch", a quiet guy who had
to stay inside, playing video games and watching cartoons as his favorite
activities. Although he was very intelligent and had good food, he did not
know how to stand up for himself and was never confrontational or hateful
to everyone. In summary, it was a "nice guy" who was ultimately his
downfall.
A year after graduation, he met a girl named "Beth" and the red flags
became increasingly apparent. She was at most 5, never gave him so much as
a job in hand, and felt the need to control all aspects of his free time.
My buddies and I said, repeatedly, that this relationship was a bad idea
and it burned in the end. Our forecasts have been proven true 6 months
later, when he caught cheating on him.
While he was just upset, he had a choice to make. Would it end the
relationship and learn from what happened? Or would it resume and give it a
second chance? Unfortunately, he chose the latter, and his situation has
not improved since he arrived.
Why the tale of woe of my friend relevant for the red pill? Because he
taught me the importance of context and that the tests were crap. My
boyfriend was deceived because he was perceived as a breeze, which was
highlighted by the fact that he never pushed on one of the changes it has
made "" to his life. Over time, this made him watch it with disdain, which
led to look elsewhere for satisfaction. These are things that I did not
know while being pilled purple, but these events were another factor that
led me to question everything I learned growing up.
"Too much work"
Another of my friends from university, named "Chin" is the final case study
today. As the title suggests, think virtually everything that is good in
life takes too much effort. Therefore, despite a degree in marketing, he
worked in retail for several years after graduation, and recently got a new
smartphone application construction and design jobs.
While you could argue that his career has been colored by how he chose to
take his skills with the opposite sex have followed a parallel track.
Despite having a sense of humor, a natural affinity for electronics and
technology, and the desire to work for himself; it still does not use it
all to increase his sexual market value.
For example, there was a time we went to a bar about two hours before
closing, our plan is to run the game and leave with a few chicks before the
lights went on. While I could do well that night, especially blind luck, my
boyfriend has not done so well. Part of this was because of his appearance,
since it does not lift weights and wearing loose clothing. The other reason
more underlying behind his failure was his refusal to get out there and
test its limits. Although it can be difficult and sometimes ill at ease,
this is the only way that advances our species.
In our field, it means that we all need to adopt and adapt to a certain
level of discomfort to succeed with women. This was particularly tragic
for "Chin" because it has a better sense of humor and willingness to
technology than me. However, because he did not make the first move, he has
never been able to leverage its strengths.
Chin tale of woe strengthened the most important life lesson I ever
learned: never accept mediocrity, and always push a the limits of all
possible ways. Its failures also taught me the importance of trying to
improve a situation, as the desire to become better first must exist for a
man to make the necessary sacrifices.
In summary
Every individual born in this existence has a distinct purpose to play in
life. While some work as mentors or friends, others are intended to serve
the obstacles we must overcome to succeed. There are even some,
unfortunately, the existence of which serves only a limited purpose.
Specifically, their obligation to serve visible warning to us, to ensure we
do not allow ourselves to live a life without virtue, morality, or purpose.
Read more: Why marriage can still be a viable option

No comments: