Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Why Good Looking is not enough to succeed with women

Unless you have the kind of beauty that are absolutely irrefutable, relying
on them to pick up women is not a robust strategy and you have to learn the
game. Why? Because the results that a man can achieve only by its
appearance are extremely contradictory and should not be relied upon.
That's why the concept of & # 8216; & # 8217 leagues; sexually market is
imperfect. If you see a girl and fail to approach her because you think she
s & # 8216; of your league then you are doing yourself a disservice because
you can never know for certain what physical type she likes in a man before
walking up to her.
Are an indicator of success looks Inconsistency

To explain what I mean, let me tell you a little of my own experience. Of
course, it is difficult for anyone to be completely objective about their
appearance, but if forced to describe myself I'd probably go for something
as quite beautiful, not particularly large & # 8221.
Although I really attracted women based on my looks without having to run a
lot of play, I'm certainly not in the category of male model I mentioned
above.
For full disclosure a girl I slept with a couple of years ago I evaluated,
unprompted, as 8.5. My feeling is that it was a bit generous, and you
should definitely shave a point or two off that. In fact, I'm somewhere in
the vast gray male VMS environment, I suspect that many other guys and #
8212; probably most guys and # 8212; also sit.
What does this mean for my results with women? What they are incompatible
(when based solely on appearance) and sometimes wildly unpredictable. I
pulled 9s and I was brutally rejected by 6s.
When I look back at pictures of myself in college or university, I can now
see that I was decent looking. Was I bring the good girls? Surely not.
Deniers of the game

This is where these games that write-deniers in the comment sections on
articles like this that it's all about looks and # 8221; beam are off.
Because if I took this girl I slept with at face value then I could pretend
to be a handsome man & # 8212; 8.5 & # 8212 ;! Put down all game tricks and
just wait until all come flooding in sexual offers.
But n t work like that.
To begin your appearance (and your overall sexual market value) are always
judged contextually, and there is always someone better than you (or
richer, more powerful, stronger or whatever).
There are some weeks I took on IOI (indicators of interest) of this sexy
Belarusian girl I met in Berlin. Blonde, slim and aged 24 with pert
breasts, I d confidently expect most men to put 8.5 or 9. As soon as I met
this girl flashed supposedly I & # 8216; doggy dinner bowl Eye & # 8217;.
Then we exchanged contact information and the bat, she started sending me
messages, winning sexually charged. Then we met in a club where things got
very hot between us.
It's work in progress, but his attraction to me can t be questioned, and I
don not need & # 8216; & # 8217 game; it approaching the normal way.
If only it was always like that.
Then on Saturday I went to a club in Berlin filled with hot girls & # 8212;
and tall, handsome men & # 8212; where he was a huge chore for me to get
any traction at all. I probably opened about 20 girls, were closed by the
majority and only real traction accomplished with two of them.
My point is that, in theory, I m someone who could almost be accused of
running & # 8216; beautiful game like & # 8217; in particular by a man a
few points below me to VMS scale. But the sad truth of the matter is that I
can not more & # 8216; & # 8217 count; on my appearance he can.
Style

I've thought a lot about IOIs recently and it would be a lie to say I don t
consider them a very important part of my game. The more you are able to
return to these little girls put signals that show they love you better.
This means that your approaches are warm rather than cold, and you're more
likely to see a positive result of your approach.
But keep in mind that IOI are not only geared to your looks. A girl can
show an interest based on your confidence, how you walk, how you talk, your
body language, your clothes, your style & # 8212; everything about you,
actually. The good news is that most of these things are completely under
your control.
I have pretty good style, a distinct look and mode of transport myself. I
dress well, I speak with strength and I'm pretty confident. All this is a
result of work of self-improvement that I have undertaken for many years
and I think why I m now much more successful with women than I in my teens
and twenties (when I was as beautiful, if not more).
But on App as tinder that is based solely on appearance that I don t do
anything like as well as my friend male model. And in places like clubs
where looks are paramount, the success that I reach is largely thanks to
the trust, the arrogant and dominant in which I approach.
Put it this way, if I'm just & # 8216; Based on my eyes and waiting for the
girls come to me so I m able to go home empty handed at home.
The truth is that the looks (and especially men fit) are entirely in the
eye of the beholder and provided that viewer's own tastes and preferences.
Yes, if you have really high male model looks so those only will you
probably made enough for you to not have to worry too much about using game
to get sex (although you'll still need of a game). But if your own
aesthetic falls everywhere little high, then the principles of the game are
absolutely essential if you want to introduce everything in your sex life
any level of consistency.
Before learning my game access to women was extremely uneven. While I was
sleeping with very attractive girls, & # 8216; & # 8217 drought period; of
several months between the two are not unusual, and the girls have tended
to leave me anyway when they realized I was beta with no idea how to manage
them.
It was only when I internalized the principle of game I am able to achieve
the kind of abundant regular sex life, I & # 8217, da always wanted my
appearance, meanwhile, remained unchanged to show myself without clear that
it is the way that I am in contact with the girls rather than how I look
that really makes the difference.
For a compilation of all the best writing of Troy's game, tips and
techniques the past four years to buy his new book How To Get Hot Girls in
bed
Read more: The method of against-intuitive closing in Micros Tough Night
Game

No comments: