Thursday, June 29, 2017

How game can improve your recovery Body During major health disasters

I am struck with semi-double failure with the exact medical condition.
However, the difference was that in the first that I was married and
incapacitation blue pill and the second time when I was practicing the red
pill and game. As you might expect, there were huge differences in the
results.
First time: blue pill
blue pill as hell
It was there about ten years. I married with two daughters and worked at an
international high-tech company. Things are not that good at the time, to
the point that we considered marriage counseling. Yes I know. I was blue as
a smurf, a classic beta guy.
From nowhere a medical condition happened. It is something that happens to
people in my condition, but is considered rare. I'm homebound, able to move
but with limited features. I had to see a special doctor in the outpatient
clinic of a hospital on a weekly basis and could not drive there. I knew
that recovery takes several months (which happened to me in my early 20's),
and I had to be supported.
One might think that the marriage vow "for better or for worse" apply this
case, right? After being there for her when she was sick, in the work,
support and your children, you must wait to be there also when you need it.
Yes & # 8211; it wasn t too
I found myself with the struggle against the left and right. I had to yell
at him to take me to my appointment with the doctor every week, it
threatens to do things for me (who were shopping once or twice a week), and
basically no sex, comfort or sympathy. She took no interest in the
condition, read about it or talk to the doctors.
To top it off, she asked sympathetic to take care of me and went back to
smoking (a dirty habit she has agreed to stop as a condition for our
commitment). My feeling was that I was bleeding on the ground and kicked in
the guts.
I felt a lot of negative emotions - pain, impotence, frustration and a
sense of betrayal. I reached out to my family to tell them what was
happening and they were shocked. To date, some of my parents say they will
never forgive him.
I did not know what to do, but I knew something was terribly wrong. I'm
frustrated as hell with the condition, but did not dispute the account of
the still blue pill (that would come a few years later when I was in the
middle of divorce). It took me three months to find a medical solution to
get me back to close to my normal state, not because of it.
The second time: red pill

Some time after my divorce, I was practicing the game and had a small harem
of three women. My game was intermediate; I was working as a consultant,
with flexible hours (less income than working for an international
company); and living in a rented apartment. Then it happened again. The
condition returned. I'm homebound, although the solution of the last
episode made my recovery much easier.
The three girls, who had zero formal responsibilities for me and owed me
squat, came often. They cooked for me, cleaned the house, kept me company
(not at the same time of course) and kissed me make myself feel better.
When they express their concerns about my condition, I would say that
taking care of me will speed healing. They accepted the challenge and
arrive whenever I bestowed them come. I could not believe that a radical
change of game can have on the situation.
Learning from experience, I continued my bass and melancholy face showed a
good mood on the way I was certain of a rapid recovery. The two girls who
had a car (the third did not have) suggested to go to appointments with my
doctor, without me asking them. All their actions came without asking me
anything, and none of them "had" to do so.
I kept the game - to accept and amplify my condition ( "Yes, I can die - in
40 to 50 years." & # 8212; a punch in the arm and smile), teasing ( "Qu 'is
it's like being a person with disability? "-punch in the arm and kiss) and
sexually climbing (" here, feel my body, he needs sexual healing "-sex).
A good description of how they felt
One of them dropped out of the seraglio in the month, I was at home, but it
is expected (not all girls will stay with you even when you're healthy). I
still had two daughters to come more regularly to help me. It took me a
month to get some of my return to (nearly) normal.
Play is essential in most (if not all) aspects of life
The saying that "At least you have your health" has an extra meaning for
me. Health is like air - you notice that when it fails, all involved can
improve a medical condition you endure. I do not mean to ditch their
married women readers, but using game, you can have a better chance of
being supported.
We must all be prepared for emergencies. Either by having a "Fuck You
Fund ', a network of professionals, physical strength, mental capacity, or
an understanding of the future (my favorites 1, 2 and 3). Having set
allowed me to convert a potentially grim situation (if I had been on the
blue pill) to a result much better (be supported and have sex on demand).
Some of you say that being optimistic have made the first situation much
better. I agree to some extent. However, even if I'm optimistic, I would
still not supported, let alone have sex on demand. play with, to me, seems
superior to any optimism. It is a tool that can be used in situations that
are changing the lives that we may not have anticipated.
Read more: Men are to blame for the mental health problems of women?

No comments: