Wednesday, June 21, 2017

3 reasons why copywriting is the perfect red-Pill career

If you're still stuck in the slave 9-5 of the world that the modern
corporatocracy has become for most normal men, you have probably dreamed of
an output of the intolerable disorder that most of us should stomach & #
8221 career.
You know what I mean. The world where merit makes no difference where the
most skillful liar and politician gets the promotion & # 8230; the world
where half the people you work with are there because they integrate the
victim group the right to include in your business s & # 8220 final,
diversity and inclusiveness initiative ".
It is a world where even a hint of a joke or a comment that could even make
someone & # 8221 POTENTIALLY uncomfortable; you called the office to talk
to the purple haired HR Manager (s been itching to fire you since the day
you were hired).

"Success" in World slave mean a complete shutdown of your own sense of
humor, your sense of truth, your mind, your soul and your spirit. You must
either submit to the dominant narratives, or be stamped with a Mindcrime
and thrown into the streets without a second thought (by people who have
never even had a first).
It's enough to make a man unhappy, and more awake & # 8221; it is the
truths of our culture and its complex story made more painful experience
will be for him.
In a moment I will explain the three main reasons why a freelance
copywriting career is the "exit" you searched & # 8212; if you got the will
to hit on your own and will to perfect your craft.
But before doing so, I d like to clarify something ...
This n t my first article on the return of kings. I & # 8212 have presented
and published & # 8212; a number of articles on this site (under various
pseudonyms) all subjects of the struggle against the foreign culture wars
at the root of Marxist infestation here at home.
I then went underground & # 8221; for a few years, anything stopped writing
for everyone, and entirely focused on building my own business as a
marketer and copywriter internet.
Now that I have arrived at my destination, I would send the elevator down
and give you the three main reasons why I encourage you to follow in my
footsteps and rediscover what it means to be happy and free in this deeply
troubled society of ours.
1. It is a complete meritocracy

It doesn t matter what your last name is, it didn t matter how much money
you are born, it didn & # 8220 matter what certifications you have, and it
didn t matter where you went to college ( if you went at all). My first
mentor copywriting & # 8212; who spends his time traveling the world and
giving workshops and # 8212; never even made it past the 8th grade.
It doesn t matter what your skin color is, it n t matter what gender you
are, and there is no free bonus points to whine the loudest or part of a
demographic.
The one and only thing that matters is whether you can actually write copy
that converts. This means that either the ads you write turn prospects into
customers, or you do not even get the crumbs that fall to the edge of the
table.
You have the skills to pay the bills and # 8221; or you do not. It's a
loser's nightmare and a dream come true winner.
Better yet, every company on Earth needs an effective advertising. You are
surrounded by the products and services of various companies at the moment
you are reading this and without effective advertising, you would not be
one of those things.
I have had clients from dirt poor (at the beginning of my career) to
multimillionaires I prefer now work with & # 8212; and they all need to
advertise for selling their businesses.
Good ads are the main difference between a company that succeeds or fails &
# 8212; so when you learn to become the supplier of the one thing they need
most, you become very valuable very quickly ... and to many people.
This means endless possibilities that are not limited by geography. Just in
the last two weeks, I got customers in Canada and the United Kingdom & #
8212; while networking with the guys in Asia for various projects team
money.
There is no limit to what you can accomplish with the will to achieve and
Internet access.
2. I Make My Own Calendar

Another of my favorite things about copywriting is that there is not a
human being on this earth is happening to dictate how I spend a single
second of my day.
I hated waking up earlier than I wanted to spend 20 minutes in the traffic
to get somewhere, I do not want to be first, and then be told by another
man how much of my time, I could go eat lunch.
I always felt like a slave. It made me depressed, hopeless, and without
constantly pessimistic about my own future happiness.
I know there are people who like to have their life measured by someone
else just because it makes things easier for them. Most people are like
that. But I'm not one of them, and I do not think most players are either
South Korean.
Most of the time I wake up when my body feels ready to wake up. Unless you
have a client call scheduled for the morning & # 8212; I usually avoid to &
# 8212; I do not use an alarm clock at all.
Then I go to the gym or use my office super bike for 30-60 minutes, make a
smoothie, and begin to work accurately when I feel like that. Then I work
and take breaks according to the schedule that is best for me and my own
internal rhythm.
Sometimes I still work up at 4 am, & # 8212; so I just wake up at noon the
next day to make sure I get 8 hours of sleep. It does not matter.
I can not be late for anything, because no man than me decide my schedule.
3. I have as much time as I want to continue my Interests

I'm not one of those people who will work 16 hours a day for a decade to
just 'get rich. "
I'm much more interested in spiritual growth and expansion of my mind that
fancy cars, and so most of my free time is spent studying theology and
philosophy. Since last year recording a decade of debauchery and hedonism,
I have found no satisfactory most mundane task that contemplation (and
deepening) my relationship with God.
I never had time to pursue this line of thinking back when I numbing with
drugs and sex just for another day in the world of the slave, and it is the
irreplaceable value and comfort to my life.
I can read books, write articles for my blog, complete customer projects,
pray, and advance my career all in a comfortable pace every day. I have
tasted the fruits of freedom, and I never will again.
I gave myself three years to build the lifestyle of freedom, and I did a
little more than two. If I could do it, so can you. But only if you choose
to join me.
Learn more: 5 Reasons not to make your career in retail

No comments: