Monday, June 26, 2017

The Boy Scouts are no longer a place for young men

In the 1970s, my older brother was a Cub and mother was den leader. We put
paper bags on their heads and beat each other with rolled newspapers and
went to the state capital in Salem, but that's all I remember. Never have I
thought, "How my mother teach boys to be men? "The scouts quickly changed
for the worse since.
My experiences hiking near scouts
At sixteen, after a life of my super dad taught my brother and me to hunt,
fish, shoot, fight, hiking and swimming, I took one hike of seven days in
the lakes Alpine Wilderness before my senior year in high school.
There, one afternoon, as I put my light and sleek bag to set up my little
tent, a children's scout troop plump my age showed. The twenty-boy entire
group appeared in a meadow of delicate pristine alpine lake and began
attacking obediently every tree in sight with hatchets they had carried in
their clumsy disintegrate bags-old ass back.
After destroying completely the meadow full of trees that have a hundred
years to grow ten feet high to build a bundle of sticks they called
a "raft", they all tried to light the remaining trees, they had reduced the
fire to cook beans boxes they had brought.
Eagle Scout equipment
Since I had been hiking alone for a week, I was hanging out with them and
learned that they were all Mormon boys of the same "room". Those who could
swim jumped some cliffs with me into the lake. One fled because there was a
bee chasing him (remember that we were all sixteen). Of the twenty, maybe
two were interesting.
They all had no idea how I hike in the Alpine Lakes Wilderness at sixteen
just seven days. Their minds were blown. Most hoped that one day their
mothers could allow them to camp one night somewhere close to home. Most
had never killed anything larger than a fish and, although they all have
dozens of merit badges, not one had outdoor practical skills.
As night came and did an incredible storm. As I enjoyed in the comfort of
my tent, two boys who thought it would be cool to "sleep under the stars"
came to my tent seek shelter. I have let him because I was not an asshole
yet at the time. A moment later, their leader came and took them back to
his tent, because they are not allowed to share tents with strangers. No
doubt the boys learned a lot that night.

I hike a lot and climb the stage and I played outside, in one form or
another, is repeated everywhere I go. Fat leaders touring with crappy, lead
speed Walmart children as clueless with garbage bags filled on their
shoulders, miserable and out of breath after three miles flat on easy
trails. They camp in larger groups that sites can sustain and move to trash
the place, leaving the crap everywhere.
The new and improved Scouts
Welcome to the scouting in the 21st century. A white knight factory
politically correct to where the odd omega-ball boys are sent by their
parents to learn not involved "SCOUTY of things. "If the boys are lucky
they will be trained by a merit badge counselor who learned the task they
teach from YouTube last week using the most obsolete feasible methods and
gear. This exhibition from five minutes to a job that earns them a small
plot for their belt.

It wasn t always like this. At one point, Scouting represents traditional
American values ​​of dignity and honor, so that the left has decided that
he must die. They won. Not only your boys taught by the fine old street who
just so happens to have a lot of extra size backpacks boy (pedophile?), But
today's Scouts can also be mentally ill girls think they are boys or they
may be gays boys who want to touch the naughty parts of the other boys.
 Daddy, why don t we scouts & # 8221 ?;
Once, one of my five children have asked why we were not scouting and I
said would interfere too much with our mountain climbing, hiking, hunting
and fishing trips.
My children and I have climbed the highest volcanoes in the northwest
Pacific, skied down them salmon caught, killed deer, ducks and pheasants
and eleven, they start belaying each other as we climb. We built our tree
house together and damn they all received their own pocket knives at the
age of eight. My boys can fold an American flag and daughters cook better
than most twenty-somethings. The last thing kids need is a little Pansy
Scout chi mo milksop leader to teach them to become fat children of the UP
film.

Most of my acquaintances who have odd-ball, the nerdy kids send them to
meetings Boy Scouts (after practicing karate, we will talk about this joke
another day) where they learn things like how to tie a knot dog leg (a node
that can get you killed) or how to start a fire using everything the way we
do with & # 8212; a $ 0.99 Bic lighter.
Craig knows how masculine men father their boys and missing a leg. What's
your excuse?
A sample of what Scouting has become can be seen in their books
rules "water pistols and rubber band guns should not be used to shoot
targets, and eye protection should be worn. "And," For water balloons, use
small, biodegradable balloons, and not fulfill the larger than a
ping-pong. "We used to beat children up Faggoty who says shit like that.
Conclusion
If I could design a factory to produce beta losers, I could not do better
than the Boy Scouts of America. So if you need child care once a month and
you are concerned that your son does not get enough of a boy mom, you can
send a scout meetings and sleep peacefully knowing that he will never see
genitals of women without providing a credit card number first.
More: 15 Ways Men schools can turn into men boys

No comments: