Monday, June 26, 2017

4 Other cardiovascular exercises when you are unable to manage

In April 2016, I am in a serious car accident that gave me what is called a
Lisfranc dislocation, where the metatarsals are dislocated from their
accompanying connective tissues. For many months, I am unable to walk or do
all the exercise I usually enjoy doing.
Since, I found almost all my abilities. I'm able to lift weights and do
gymnastics and martial arts (with minor modifications, such as kicking the
ball with the foot or instep be right on). However, the race is still not
something I can do, and probably will not be able to do so for at least a
year, if any.
While some may not find it as disappointing as me, something that we can
all agree on the vital importance of cardiovascular training. Being able to
raise your heart rate and build endurance is one of the best things you can
do for the health and well-being.
So knowing that, I realized I had to find different ways to raise my
heartbeat now just go out and hoofing it wasn t really an option. And with
all that the introduction of the road, here are the five cardiovascular
exercises that I am since I'm using found some degree of physical ability.
1. Fixed Cardio

You're probably familiar with things like the stationary bike and
elliptical. I want to make something very clear here: I hate stationary
cardio. The idea of ​​working hard and not accomplish anything & # 8212;
not even moving forward & # 8212; is something I find quite detestable. In
short, I will be like a hamster running on its little wheel in its cage.
That being said, I am forced to adapt and somehow I see the benefits for
them. To know that these machines have quantifiable measures time, speed,
and heart rate on those running outside is not. In a pinch, they can work
cardio purposes.
2. Swimming

Probably my favorite non-performance of cardio fitness, swimming is
somewhat higher than its terrestrial counterpart. It's much less impact on
the joints and bones, and it forms essentially all the muscles of both the
upper and lower body.
In addition, you can do a swim intensity (while you can theoretically do
interval training on a machine, the pounding and rumbling of your body
weight on the machine may alarm your colleagues gymgoers). You can also do
interval training with different strokes or other training in long-distance
high-intensity endurance / low intensity interval training.
The only problem with swimming is swimming in a pool may have the same
problem on a cardio machine may have & # 8212; it's a bit boring visually,
swimming back and forth in the corridors of the pool.
Of course, if you have miles of sea / inland waterways for swimming, swim
by all means there instead. But it is not very common where I live. Thus,
the question of boredom, I say deal & # 8221;.
3. Shadowboxing

Just like Jack Dempsey said in Fighting Championship, boxing (or any other
martial art, really) is at its core a kind very disjointed and awkward
movement, certainly different rhythmic other forms of cardio repetitions.
Therefore, punches and kicks will your heart beat and breathing more
difficult in the short term.
More than a sprint of a distance, my method to do that is to throw
combinations of punches kicks, and other strikes on the bag or in the air
as hard and as fast as I can for a minute. Then, stop, take a break for
10-20 seconds and repeat. With only 10-20 minutes of this, you will have an
exceptional cardio workout.
4. Drive Circuit

The drive circuit is an example of how resistance training can be used to
cardiovascular purposes. This is simply where a lot of repetition and
series of resistance exercises are followed one after another, with as
little rest time between them as possible.
While this may provide a decent cardio workout session and force, it does
not provide the maximum workout for both attributes, because the lifting of
the maximum force requires a longer rest period to allow breathing cell to
work and find cellular energy. As such it would not be my first choice, but
it is a nice change
For I give you information like that, trying to teach you that even if you
are disabled in some way, you can still get both a cardio workout as a
person without disabilities. If you are at all able to move, there's no
excuse for a bad cardio.
More: 5 reasons men should limit their cardio

No comments: