Friday, October 27, 2017

The nightmare of electronic progress and automated processes

On Saturday, September 30, I went to the bank to withdraw some money. That
was the end of the month, when many people receive their wages and rush to
the bank to make withdrawals. At the bank, almost all ATMs have warned that
they were empty: seemed to work. I went here. The attempted removal has
been accepted. The machine began counting the banknotes, but stopped in the
middle and finally rejected my card. I tried once & # 8212; same result.
As I need some hard money, I went to another bank. There several
distributors had actually money. But now the distributor told me otherwise:
I exceeded my limit of allowable withdrawal and could no more withdraw.
What ...? Had not withdrawn the money was actually considered withdrawn?
Two days and several attempts later, I managed to reach a hotline support.
At the other end of the line, a half-assedly girl explained that each of my
attempts had been considered a withdrawal, even though nothing has been
removed from my account. "Oh, and you tried hard! "Well ,, silly, of
course. This is my money, and as long as I did not withdrew beyond the
limit, I absolutely right to get it.
Apparently the absurdity of this particular accounting has not reached the
weak neural my interlocutor. And she could do nothing only my bank
adviser "personal" than I've ever seen, could cancel my dead-in-the-belly
attempts. Guess hypergamy woman (mostly) not extend to actually be
competent.
Several calls later, the so-called advisor could not be reached, no matter
how long I would call or the amount of emails I send him. So I remained
unable to pay my bills for over a week, despite being financially able.

This is not the only time I saw this kind of phenomena. If you are over 25
years and traveled a bit, you're probably gone too. On arrival in a new
country, you reach your PayPal account and ... get blocked because of where
you are connecting from. Then you have to answer a ton of security, enter a
security code sent by SMS, and send a new passport photo & # 8212; but you
created years ago your account, if you have forgotten the answer to at
least one of these questions, your passport is a new, and your mobile phone
subscription does not have a roaming function. You absolutely need the
digital money, but you are stuck & # 8212; and your investment in Bitcoin
won t give you the immediate availability offers PayPal. What will you do?
To be honest, PayPal is far from the worst. Security procedures are a pain
to go through, especially when you have other things more interesting to
do. But at least you can reach humans PayPal representatives from time to
time. A friend of mine, who had his passport number rejected by the
platform of payment for some reason (bad programming algorithm?)
Successfully recognize anyway after an employee's passport validated
analysis. AirBnB is much worse. I had to cancel a travel weekend after
SJW-ran proverbial platform rejected my analysis of passport & # 8212; and
I swear that I scanned perfectly & # 8212 and sent my request for
assistance "website community" instead of validating the hand.
Automation has always been controversial. More than two centuries ago, the
workers called Luddites destroy machinery factory because they feared they
could make the unemployed. Today, companies automate everything they can in
an endless quest to reduce costs. More this happens, the worst is
everything (except, perhaps, already fattened wallet shareholders).
Blue-collar workers are reduced to fixing machines, white-collar workers
are now girls who babble endlessly in plush offices, while illegal or
foreign workers are the real machine jobs can not do, and customers get
crappy service process is not human or oxygen waste. Talk about a better
world.

Most truism FAQ or expand on what you can already see on the menu. They
seem to be written by two-digit IQ or robots to public light
morons. "Community" people, on the other hand, are unpaid bastards who do
the work of actual employees should do, except they do not have access to
the back office, making them unable to help when you need something as
simple as a handful of papers validated by hand. (Did I even say cat ladies
and beta orbiters you meet in these forums?) Needless to say, these
Internet cockroaches will almost always assume you've made a mistake, even
when the malfunction of the company's automated processes is blindingly
obvious.
By a strange fate, it seems that the more automated work processes are the
most degenerate humans get. Two of the factory work centuries have allowed
the population to multiply, which gives us a raft of world-the Medusa-like
where space is scarce, where normal Westerners are replaced, where many
Western embody various degenerative tendencies and where the average IQ is
under 100.
We do not need a world with so many automated processes and idiots. A world
less, less populous advanced technology would probably be a much better
place. The men could be men, women may be feminine, and everyone can
develop its own virtues instead of having to do stunts to get a little
attention.
SJWism and signaling under are only distorted caricatures of true care and
relationships. When narcissistic leaders as Sherryl Sandberg are paid high
salaries so they can write self-celebration books, not wait for them or
their staff to take care of you, no matter how much work you have done or
how you paid. (And I do not even speak of ethics or basic ethics. Companies
should take care of any evidence about their customers, of course, but even
a free or cheap service should not be an excuse for be careless assholes.)
Hi, I m Tikkun Olam Bank / PayPal / airbnb / Literally Hitler, let me shit
on your face, you know there's nothing you can do. Or can you?
The solution, I suppose, is to be self-reliable as much as you can. Stack
money. Grow your own vegetables. Trade with the people you really know.
Building a network of friends, relatives, you can trust. The companies that
are supposed to make your life easier have been taken hostage: when they
are not blocking you pure incompetence, negligence or outsourcing, they spy
on you, then join the witch-hunt. When you need real attention, they are
not there & # 8212; many western girls you can run down when your game is
tight will be unable to truly connect with you if you want more than sex.
The post-human, trans-all, anything fully automated does not make us
happier. Basically, research outsourcing is fueled by sociopathy & # 8212;
as the desire to reduce the cost of making honest fellows fire when you are
already a millionaire multi-is a symptom of an unseemly greed. If an
alt-bank, or alt-alt-airbnb or whatever emerges with representatives of
man, we can achieve, I will be happy to join. Before that, I plan to rely
only on some services.
Good luck to those that we build an alt-grid.
Read more: Twitter on the road to bankruptcy thanks to the support
Censorship and Social Justice

No comments: