Tuesday, October 24, 2017

The campaign #MeToo not answer Compares texts a girl of raping her

If our readers have paid attention to their social media feeds or last
week, many of them have noticed countless signals under #MeToo campaign. A
spin-off of this feminist male witch hunt putrid, #IHave now compares does
not respond to a girl's text messages to abuse her sexually. Apparently
rape culture, which is about as fictitious as that annoying dog giant
Neverending Story, is perpetuated by men not to write again after the girls
have had sex with them. No texting an answer to his son of rape, remember!
What we are witnessing is the realization by feminists and others that real
rape is the lowest of all time. Yet people, SJWs most of all, need their
Boogeymen and scapegoats. Therefore, women engage in behaviors (peeling,
regardless SMS invitations to men interested, etc.) are now equated with
rape promotion when it is the men who perform them. Ghosting, a refusal
unspoken communicate with someone is obviously such an affront to women
that it was included in the culture lexicon rape.
Of course, an eternal topic of the game, including Roosh Bang, deals with
girls flaking on dates, text t back gift, or fail to take the phone. If
only Roosh players and Return Of Kings readers might accuse a woman of
advancing rape culture whenever she doesn t answer it! We could solve
common antics women almost overnight if this were the case.
Yes, this is real
Sweet Jesus. It is difficult to see how these girls are at risk of rape
every day.
The virtue of signals offered by men at the time may differ from one
another a little, but it's the kind of thing generally being plastered on
Facebook and other social media platforms [emphasis is mine]:
#I have
I guess she knew we were hanging on a regular basis, without conditions.
I looked too long, regardless if it grabs me check it out.
I went ahead with sex without the time or internal sensor to see if it is
what I really wanted.
I ghosted someone after hanging a few times.
I assume consent is still consent once.
I've used drunkenness as an excuse for coming on strong & # 8221.
I women emotionally harm I took care of the sex.
I relied heavily on emotional labor of women to teach me how to be a better
man for them.
I tolerated maintenance cloakroom & # 8221.
I tolerated cat call my friends.
I waved my power-over in many ways to get what I want.
I am not a bad man, I m waking up in a culture of rape and learn every day
what it means to nurture life instead of stealing it. I m not post this as
a confession or in an effort to absolve my sins, but to give examples of
how I learned that I have contributed to the culture of rape to encourage
other men to do likewise.
#itwasme #ibelieveyou
& # 8211; Copy / paste if you have already contributed to the culture of
harassment and rape or not deal with or prevent (change if necessary). Don
t leave it to women, gender non-conforming people, and smaller number of
men who have suffered sexual harassment, sexual assault and rape, to solve
a problem they don t cause.
(Note to men. Please do not leave comments letting me praise for posting
The focus is on the survivors, not unearned praise on the men who had hurt
people learn to be decent human Feel free to share your own stories /.
excuses though.)
Let a look at some of these points.
I guess she knew we were hanging on a regular basis, without conditions.

What do women want? With girls collecting account first historically high
order, most relationships are not really relations. In fact, as Return Of
Kings said a number of times before, men are the real romantics, this is
usually to their detriment. Most, if not all ambiguity about the nature of
sex (fuck random or I'm going to marry her) would be eliminated if women
valued their virginity and near virginity more.
In the context of pathetic excuses for men promoting the culture of rape,
recklessly throws #IHave consensual sex with a woman in the same basket as
to abuse her sexually. With so few examples from around the men who beat
the girls in the head and entering the penetrating force, a woman
voluntarily bed with you now suffice as a sexual assault if you do not
later rendrez feelings and to continue a long-term relationship with her.
I looked too long, regardless if it grabs me check it out.
Yes, because women dressed and behave like the girl below, which is a
growing number among the fairer sex, not looking at the court no attention.
Even worse, they are obviously deeply traumatized when the attention is
their way:

I ghosted someone after hanging a few times.
a) Because he is a rapist. b) Because he is a rapist. c) Because he is a
rapist. d) Because he is a rapist.
Incidentally, this is the tactic actress Charlize Theron reportedly used on
Sean Penn when she dropped. Before I heard, I knew that & # 8221 ghosting;
was in basic terms, but never encountered the word itself. Given the sad
state of the men's thirst today's world, more secular time, women practice
hypergamy cable, it's a safe bet that women use it much more than men.
I women emotionally harm I took care of the sex.

Remember, this is the age of the snowflake and subjectivity, not facts, are
king. students of the Ivy League, boasting as the cream of the crop, have
meltdowns over Halloween costumes. Thus, God knows what can happen when a
man rejects a woman he had sex with or just does not do what she wants in
any relationship.
Western society is plagued by a divorce rate over 50% and most women have
many sexual partners before marriage. Therefore, should we believe it is
still possible for a woman with a first-rate account, say, ten men were not
emotionally & # 8221 evil; several times a sexual partner? And it says
nothing if the feelings she has are rational or justifiable, let alone
whether they should be listed next to a crime such as rape or sexual
assault.
Are you ready for total conflation of female feelings hurt and rape & #
8221;?

Well, let's be honest. We closer this result for a long time. Now, however,
decay accelerating beyond belief. The valves have indeed opened with the
fall of Harvey Weinstein. Any slight woman suffered at the hands of a man
(or invented in his own mind) can conveniently be subsumed under a hashtag
like #MeToo. No evidence is required, only a Facebook or another social
media post.
We must give credit leftists & # 8212; they did a spectacular job to
redirect the focus on the vague idea, otherwise easily refutable rape
culture and away from the hypocrisy of liberal Hollywood. Similarly, the
collapse of real crimes such as rape normal male behavior ONTO or, at
worst, bad manners is to ensure consistently that the definition of sexual
violence is hurt a woman's feelings.
You have your sex consent forms ready, gentlemen?
Read more: A man Orally Raping will not you Indicted in America

No comments: