Wednesday, October 25, 2017

How to meet girls when you have virtually no time to perform standard Game

One of the drawbacks of getting deep into the game and studying all its
subtleties and nuances is that there's a danger that you will stop seeing
the wood for the trees. After all, in the end, what is the point of the
game? It s to meet and connect with attractive women.
Yes, there are certain ways of thinking and multiple techniques and
approaches you can use. But the basic actions required to approach a girl
and contact information are extremely simple. If weather or other
constraints that prevent you from entering a long, complex & # 8216; & #
8217 routine; so stupid of you not at least try & # 8216; cut-to-the-chase
game & # 8217;.
What I mean by & # 8216; cut-to-the-chase game & # 8217;? Essentially, when
you approach a woman you are looking to do at least three things & # 8212;
introduce yourself, show that you are attracted to her, and take its
coordinates.
In a more sophisticated model you also aiming to peak attraction to realize
the benefits of push-pull, to tease and to position yourself as the alpha
male, she can not afford to pass up. You can do these things in
stripped-down & # 8216; Cutting hunting game too. But the heart of what
you'll do is just, well, cut to the chase.
Anna

I'll give you an example. One of the hottest girls I know, Anna, I pulled
through cut-to-the-chase game. She was blonde, with long thin legs visible
through the slit in her black dress. She wore heels that day, not seen in
London.
She went to a chemist's shop. I saw, and I got it wrong, the innate sense
of & # 8216; it s my league that even experienced players get when they spy
a woman particularly attractive. It was also clear that she was in a hurry.
She walked quickly to the London Underground ticket barriers.
My mind made his quick calculations, involuntary. Given the speed and
proximity of the door, there was no way I & # 8217, to be able to deliver
my usual game day Spiel & # 8212; or it was unlikely anyway. I had a
choice. Either I left out of my life forever, or I try a & # 8216;
cut-to-the-chase Thurs.
I chose the latter.
& # 8216; Hey, I said. Anna stopped and stared at me with her clear blue
eyes. & # 8216; I just saw you shopping. I m back to work now, but I think
you're cute. I love you a drink some time & # 8217.
Momentarily she was confused, blinded by my directness. Then she spoke.
& # 8216; OK, she said.
& # 8216; Here, put your number in my phone, I said, handing it to her. She
knocked on it with his beautifully manicured fingers and then passed back
to me.
& # 8216; I have to go now, she said. & # 8216; I m on the way to the
airport & # 8217.
Then she disappeared into the crowd.
I n you expect anything. But later I sent my usual follow-up message.
& # 8216; Nice meeting you before. Are you still as friendly to
foreigners? ;)
I have not heard anything, but to my surprise I received a reply the next
day.
& # 8216; Hey, sorry for the late reply. Now I am in Moscow & # 8217.
It turned out that Anna was a student who just graduated from. She was
going home to spend some time with her parents before returning to London
where she had to take a job in the aviation industry.
We messages increasingly flirtatious ping to another for the rest of the
week. Then, when she was back, we met for cocktails.
The rest of this summer has been a lot of fun.
There are two key lessons I took from that experience that I hope will be
useful for you too. First, as long as you have your shit together & # 8212;
namely, you look good, you are confident, you have strong body language and
so on & # 8212; while over the approach itself may be enough to generate
attraction.
Secondly, assuming that all these things are in place, if you take action,
even if it does not mean running & # 8216; & # 8217 perfect game, then
there is a chance that you will enjoy a favorable outcome.
Yes, it is sometimes easy to stop seeing the wood for the trees. But think
about what the essence of a pickup is, what you are trying to achieve. By
all means put into practice the most elaborate strategies you have at your
disposal. But if all else fails, do not be afraid to keep it simple and do
the minimum required to achieve your goals.
Want to know how jer

No comments: