Monday, October 9, 2017

6 Quick Game tips for Ukrainian meeting

I just spent a month in a second Ukrainian city level, to determine whether
that country would suit me for a long term stay. I've been there last
summer, and here are my additions on Ukrainian girls for short or long-term
relationships.
1. Find the normal girls

It will take efforts to find students and ordinary women. Try the river
banks, campuses or open markets (Rynok / рынок). Let the center. The
difference between the two streets can be huge.
Upscale & # 8221 West; shopping centers exist but are almost empty. Normal
people can hang out there, but rarely buy.
Girls we are after don t go to high-end clubs. Avoid slightly & # 8221
Sponsor; girls (known by rich men) out there, that have universal bitch
signs.
2. Be careful not to be played
Two stories stuck with me. First, a nineteen nine days of game tried to
blackmail me by sending her flowers in the mail, before even considering a
coffee date.
Nineteen already aware of its value. follow the details.

Second, my wingman has set up a double date with his attractive target and
a grenade for me. They arrived late and the attraction was absent. It has
set up a second date despite my disagreement. Another grenade with a
snapback hat (which I hate) showed me to his daughter. It was painfully
obvious that they feigned interest. Once they have ordered cocktails,
hookah and sushi, they pretended to smoke a cigarette and gone, leaving us
with the bill. My friend managed to bullshit the manager make us pay the
bill, but we learned our lesson.
3. Focus on effective game

online game average quality and is less than game day, which gives better
results and less time.
game night (high end) are girls who are rarely in the mid twenties,
including hot girls Dubai, career women or mothers with ex-husband & #
8221. Dance with the girls without interaction prior ineffective. Reserve a
table without a circle is against-productive. Evgeny, an oligarch we met,
said: Among the girls present, 70% are real whores. 30% do not do it full
time.
For day games, watch the street. There are a few more women to tackle.
Ukraine is a day game country.
4. appearances count more

Must be on points looks, be it clothes, watches, shoes or flats. My
approaches rarely worked when I headed out of the gym, brief and trainers,
whatever confidence.
I went so-so dish I booked on arrival and immediately updated. I knew the
girls would run away if they had seen.
The female potential is also taken up. the uglier girls could go wrong (by
far) with toned body and impeccable style.
5. Attraction is evident if present
folding Post-Bang machine
I slept with girls took care of me unprompted, preparing food, or washing
dishes. They even mopped the floor. These are signs of attraction.
My wingman brilliantly buys with another double appointment. His girl
friend, a brunette with nice curves, and I hit him right away. Finally, we
called a taxi, paid our tab, and daughters respectively took home to be
intimate with them them. Combining attraction and paying bills, an implicit
agreement privacy occurred.
brown mini
Later, I met a beautiful, innocent old eighteen with braids (my
kryptonite). Too bad that the attraction was strong but I never managed to
set up a second date that I flew home the next morning.
I was only wheat fields and Viking babies on my mind for this date
6. Adoption is rare but fierce

Few valuable males for many women with high added value make women
increasingly difficult competition. My Russian coach said: JB, we re Soviet
Union, because alcohol, because the war because the prison :. Little men,
women a lot
The oligarchs, many older men means connected sitting on millions of shady
business, are only a handful so there is enough for everyone.
Foreigners are rare outside of Kiev. Mainly groups of Turkish and Middle
Eastern students, who spend their days smoking in hookah cafes. I saw them
bringing prostitutes (sub-par and the slice of thirty years) to the brand
new tower where all the foreigners had short-term apartments.
That on retains
Forget online game. The street provides many and varied options. Do not be
afraid to be bold. Display dominance of a non-verbal way. Local girls are
men who lead so aggressive play does not work as well in the former USSR as
in South America or Asia. Happy hunting brothers.
Learn more: 7 Principles game I personally checked during my trip to Ukraine

No comments: