Tuesday, September 12, 2017

What is the end of the game play?

A question I often ask m & # 8212; and I have often asked myself & # 8212;
is the following: if the match is the journey then what is the destination?
A constant refrain is, Do I keep hitting on girls forever, or should I
install so I am not alone when I? M & # 8221 more; We can fall into the
trap of thinking that a binary problem when really it n t.
Many of us have pickup back to 2005 when the game was published. That was
twelve years ago, more than a decade of life. In that time, we all got
more. I myself am now in quarantine. Many very famous PUAs are a similar
age, or late thirties.
This means that real, serious & # 8216; Life happens to us all. Many of us
are no longer in their twenties, and happy to go to nightclubs night after
night looking to pick up (although of course there are a lot of new guys in
this category only). The guys are starting to watch the arc of their lives,
and consider what they really want: the wedding? kids? stability?
I am writing about the game all the time & # 8212; & # 8216; how to
articles, tips, etc. & # 8212; because the dynamics between men and women
fascinate me, and because I am still, for the moment, motivated to continue
to go out and meet new girls.
Last year, I had a girlfriend in the long run come move in with me. For
various reasons, it didn t work, and so for now I m & # 8216; back there on
the field. So for me as much as for anyone else the question of & # 8216;
where will the long term is very relevant.
I wouldn t want us to come with the impression that I glorify the single
life and sexual promiscuity all, or that I recommend. As I always clear,
attraction and sexual chemistry are the basis of both an evening and long
term relationships. Thus, the skills you need to make this girl in the bar
are the same skills that you need & # 8212; & # 8212 First, to meet the
woman who ends up as your girlfriend or wife. (Of course, in the case of
the latter you also need a different skill level, which relates
specifically to relationships.) That is why the game is so important.
Versus Casual Sex Marriage

But as Michael Majalahti pointed out in his excellent article on casual sex
last week, womanizer is constant neither healthy nor a good basis on which
to build a meaningful and happy life.
I think many men feel instinctively. But also, we are nothing, if not in
the throes of social programming, and the idea that marriage = good = bad
pickup is deeply rooted. Regarding our company regards the men who continue
in the lifestyle of many players past their 40s are players, sad & # 8216;
Peter Pan characters, immature, damaged, toxic, creepy, walked to the
loneliness and unhappiness. Etc.
Even if we took the & # 8216; & # 8217 red pill; and become much more
skeptical about what the culture tells us, this is a very emotional issue
where the company's arguments make a lot of sense. After all, who wants to
be a player aged fifty-five years in the mall striking young women?
When the difficulty, however, is to believe that there is a & # 8216; Easy
solution. Just stop being a player. Find & # 8216; quality and daughter to
live with her. It's the right thing to do, people say. But that's where the
logic starts to decompose.
It amazes me that in 2017 some men still think marriage (or a long-term
relationship) to be a kind of safe haven that, once reached, provides an
eternal respite shallow indignities of the dating market.
Guys ask me, Do I seek to get married, because I don t want to be alone
when I m old. I gift. Want to die alone Why not t they stop to consider
that you can get married and still end up alone when you're older and still
die alone?
My father was married twice. It was also a long-term relationship with a
non-Western women. Now, at the end of the sixties, he is alone. My uncle,
who's a similar age, has also been married twice. Now it's too lonely. I
have a friend also to his late sixties. He was married five times. It has
also been divorced five times. Now he lives alone. Marriage, you see, no
insurance against being single later in life.
Does this mean that I m ​​anti-marriage? Not at all. Like most of us
(probably), the idea of ​​having someone to take care of me and always
seems very attractive love. Who wouldn t want that? But I'm also a
pragmatist. And if my father, who was first married in the seventy years,
is now single, what hope, realistic, someone is there to tie the knot in
2017?
Yes, you can travel outside of the US or the UK and find a non-Western
woman to settle down with. This seems to be a decent strategy. It is quite
possible that I will do it myself.
But here's the thing. Don t fall into the trap of thinking that a binary
problem with the game (bad) on one side and marriage / LRT (good) on the
other. Because marriage, rather than the & # 8216; happy ever after at the
end of the story, is actually the beginning of a series of other problems.
Moreover, the sad fact is that your marriage can not last. Yes, you can try
& # 8216; screen your future wife, but just remember that everyone's on
their best behavior in the throes of a new relationship.
A player for life?

For all these reasons I t defender nor a & # 8216; player for life or
marriage as a panacea that will solve everything. Instead, my advice would
be to keep your options open, but most importantly, ensure that you live a
fully rounded life as a man who has a mission that is entirely separate
women.
Because the good news is this. The men I mention & # 8212; my father, my
uncle and my friend & # 8212; are not unhappy being single. In fact, all
seem to have a great life. My father has a business and friends. My uncle
spends his time training and skiing. My friend and devoted his life to
business and writing.
So rather than watching my future only in relation to women (which is, in
terms of whether I play'll perpetually or & # 8216; install), I prefer to
think in terms of my passions and ambitions (writing, business and travel).
Whether a woman is running for the ride or not is secondary, I put myself
first.
For a compilation of the last four years all the best writing of the game
Troy, tips and techniques to buy his new book How To Get Hot Girls in bed
Read more: 4 Incredibly effective ways to build comfort with a Hot Girl

No comments: