Monday, September 25, 2017

How to find a worthy daughter of a long-term relationship

As I read a lot of pieces and comments on ROK and other sites based on
masculinity, there seems to be a lot of griping about the overall quality
of women out there that would be important to a reasonable relationship.
And rightly so, all things considered.
Yet while it is true that most modern women, at least in the West, are
socially designed to be life partners inept and probably unnecessary, the
truth is that all women are the same ilk. Indeed, quality in terms of
quality and as the old saying goes, water seeks its own level, regardless
of how times change. You will always find quality, regardless of the period
in which you are.
I recently had a young man I've known for the past decade, give me a call
about a break with his girlfriend of long standing. Naturally, he was
devastated after his leaving him out of the blue after six years together.
As he was sulking in his misery and poured his pain, looking for advice, I
changed speed and got to think of a much broader spectrum about his
situation.

First, I asked him to write his first three values ​​of life. "What do you
represent? " I asked him. Unless you are able to specify and identify what
your maximum values ​​are in life, how do you expect a woman with similar
values ​​to come your way? Why randomize in the dark when you can turn on
the lights and deleting your own blindfold? In addition, three is a good
number solid. If you can list three fundamental values ​​that you live by,
clarity is in the image and you will be able to navigate to women who share
and appreciate these values. And remember the law of life: the value is
always the value, just as water seeks its own level.
I remembered a very useful approach that has been adopted by the famous
life coach Tony Robbins audio series I listened in 2007 when I was
suffering from burnout. In this series of monologues shocking, Robbins
talked write all the attributes you want your future partner to have.
Regardless vain or trivial way, write whatever comes to mind. Then go on
the list a second time with a deeper thought and only check the attributes
and values ​​that are Blow of heart; those without whom the case if it is
disabled.
Once you can determine exactly and precisely what you want and what you
need, the final game becomes much clearer. But you have to write on paper,
because only then it becomes a goal. Until then, it remains just a wish
inside your head.
Quality is quality
As I talked to this young man and broken heart as he listened, I offered an
extensive word of advice which reflects this dream list mentioned above:
ask yourself, am I the kind of man hoped that such a woman would be
attracted? If the answer is "no" or "I'm not sure," then you'd better you
man and is busy working on the negatives of your person that would prevent
such a union.
Once you recognize the qualities and attributes that you are really after,
you have to start wondering where the women of this ilk specific spend
their time. What is their territory, so to speak?
Then there are more than 50 years, 80-90% of women had a relationship
material, the opposite is true today. Yet there is still that population
10-20% are viable, and that shouldn t be updated. Rather, this minority
demographic patterns should become your target and hunting. The real
question is: where these elusive, the kind of quality female resident if we
can find them? Life isn t as complicated as we often do it, guys. Let's use
logic to break it down.
If you are looking for a woman with high moral, the answer could very well
be a church or a humanitarian cause. If you are looking for a woman who
takes care of his physical appearance and condition, your answer may well
be in a beauty salon, a gym or a sports team. If you are looking for a
woman with culinary skills and traditional homemaking, your answer may well
be found on an Internet forum that addresses such things, or cooking
classes in your neighborhood. If you are looking for a woman who is
empathetic and kind, how about a nursing student? Think outside of the box.
Don t be too proud to walk in a cooking class and pick up some new skills
you. Besides, who knows what you might find that you let your testosterone
trust speak.

Change your mindset
When I read a lot of comments here in ROK, I feel a lot of guys have given
up hope. They believe that there is no good, quality girls there. At all.
This, however, is absurd and false notion. Moreover, abandoning the hope
that you have absolutely no favors, as cynicism measures. And do you think
that someone in their mind is drawn to the cynicism? Remember, like
attracts like. You get more of what you focus on.
This brings me back to the value & # 8212; the value in a well. If you, my
friend, does not exude value, how do you expect a woman of great value
coming your way or be drawn to you? Water seeks its own level. They're not
called "rough diamonds" for no reason. I'm not talking about hypergamy. I
speak of logic and reason.
Even King Solomon, the wisest king in Israel's history, knew and recognized
in his day, when he said: "A woman of noble character who can find? It is
worth more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her and not
anything of value. . She brings him good, not harm, all the days of his
life "(Proverbs 31: 10-12)
I told the young man to place all the things about her ex in the balance,
so to speak, and weigh the positives against the negatives. Now, everyone
has advantages and disadvantages, but if the negatives outweighed the
positives honestly, good riddance! We men, have a personal responsibility
to use our logic and common sense. We are not primarily motivated by
emotion. Allow your emotions to bleed out of your system, but then move on!
It was for your wellness and to your advantage that things didn t continue.
Some of the best relationship advice I ever got
Only trial and error will I find my own rough diamond after nearly forty
years of life. I don t say that this means that I somehow the perfect
relationship. No, relationships are difficult, even if you manage to get
the chance to find a flexible girl. But it was my journey in search of a
guard who taught me the basic rules and regulations right choice. It is
what I like to share with you the personal life experience.
I've become increasingly selective and targeted after each end of the
relationship, honing in on the qualities and attributes that I really
required to be musts. I recognized the negative in every relationship
ended, but I n t focus on them. Because like attracts like. Instead, I
chose to clarify that the things that worked for me. The things that really
mattered and that I desired.

I remember a Los Angeles actress who wrote at the time when MySpace was
still relevant as a form of social media, before the boom of Facebook. It
noted some of my comments and blogs at the time about women. I shared some
of my own frustrations in my writings at the time, and in turn, this
unknown actress took time to answer some of his own feelings in my writing,
which proved to be very constructive.
First, she buttered me up I welcome the apparent strength of character that
she felt in me. I liked the sound of that, and my receivers were open. Only
then did she give her words advice for me. Don t talk about the things that
you are against, she urged me, talk about the things you are for.
It was one of the most valuable advice I d ever received in my life. The
actress went on to explain that, in fact, like attracts like, and if I
wanted to draw the quality of women in my life that I was really after, I
had to echo a message that would force him to me. Being negative and
critical was not going to take me to my desired destination.
I leave this lady THE wisdom of the words to sink in over the next two
days, but only after I am fully convinced of his exhortation. It makes a
world of sense. And as is the case with all the things we have to recognize
as truth, we are responsible to comply with this corrected understanding.
Anything else would be self-deception and self-sabotage.
Over the coming years, I changed my status on Facebook texts after I
switched from MySpace. I made a mental note not to share negative feelings
about women or relationship problems. Of course, if something really stuck
or served as a good example, I j after about it. Otherwise, I & # 8217, to
Be smart. In doing so, I watched my followers social media are changing. I
was careful with those taste my old posts I grumble. As I changed into
positions of positive, even if they relate to the same issues as before, my
social media commitments started coming of a new follower base. As began to
attract like. The negative mind no longer gave me my thumbs for,
constructive artisanal display a positive spirit production. And so the
snowball has been set in motion.
payment
Over the years, I found women more often than quality to get involved. Save
some clothes when I was downright stupid and let my wishes do the walking,
I invested my time in relationships with women that had something to offer
that I liked and really looked. I found the girls who cooked that went to
the gym, those who were empathetic. Even Finland, the promised land of
equality and galore of feminist propaganda, I managed to find girls wearing
traditional features and qualities. This was only possible due to the fact
that I listen to what qualities I was looking honestly in the fairer sex.

As is the case with all things in life, I learned by trial and error with
women. Things didn t work for a number of reasons, and that's good. Yet
each of my serious relationships were with women who offered traditional
women's skills and attributes to the relationship.
When I decided to get married in 2013 at the age of forty first year, I did
it because I found an Eastern European girl from Romania who believed in
the traditional roles of men and women in relationships. I found a woman
who wanted the man to wear the pants and she was happy to wear the dress.
And even then, it was because of my character established a common friend
Facebook told my wife to be a man in Finland that doesn t smoke or drink
and is a solid guy. The foundation that I had put on even social media, the
choice to change my tone to be positive and constructive, even though I was
still angry and direct, paid long-term dividends.
I tell you all this, because a lot of guys need to get there head out of
their asses. They must begin to apply better psychology, not only in the
hope of finding a good companion for life, but also in terms of making
better personal life. Whining and complaining that you feel like crap.
If you want to land a guardian, have the courage and the stock of that
wait. The high caliber girls just don t come easily. Again, you would only
does their value, if they did.
Learn more: 6 Warning Signs A girl is not worth a relationship

No comments: