Sunday, September 17, 2017

5 ways to tell if a girl likes you or not

Troy recent article on building comfort me think an important question
related to my overall game style & # 8211; you should try to force interest
indicators on early child? The impetus for this question came when he
mentioned the key point that staying in a sexy attractive stage for too
long against-productive. Yet that's precisely what the & # 8211; dare we
say & # 8211; classic style pickups often advocated. People used too hung
up on what & # 8221 phase; the interaction that they're supposed to be,
rather than what was actually happening before them.
Instead, what I usually do is try to indicators of the strength out of
interest in the beginning, although the indirect approach. Not only is this
a test to see if you're becoming nowhere, but it can be persuasive before &
# 8221; to change his mindset by shifting its attention to the fact that
she likes you, if you're doing well, of course. The point is that if you
get these indicators of interest, you can assume a kind of attraction there
and go play the game in the fastest comfort, leaving behind the clown
bullshit, which is immensely relieved itself.
The usefulness of each of these tests & # 8221; varies depending on the
situation, but I can usually found in most interactions. You do not have to
do them all, but most of them you go, the more attractive you can probably
assume, the less you will probably need to spend building it.
As you can guess, this is a variant of the kind of & # 8221 screening; game
popularized by Good Looking Loser and others. It's designed to quickly
disqualify girls who aren t you and allow you to switch to another that is.
Today I'll talk day game variations.
1. Direct opener

They aren t for everyone. In some situations, they may be harmful. Some of
the hardest guy to find. I find it easier because I don t have to spend as
much time thinking or feeling congruent with an opening of the situation
(or in other words, I pay attention to anything but the girl) then I the
usually do when I can. If she responds positively, it is an indicator of
interest and your confidence will at least be credited. The trap is that it
can not be talking to you because she feels validated, so it n t enough by
itself. I learned that the hard way.
2. I leave Don t If you want to talk

This follows only opens directly, and it could be controversial, as I've
discussed back and forth with some of my colleagues Roosh V Forum members.
In saying this, it is quite true that you could invite an excuse to reject
and get his thoughts in this context, where you could have maybe done a
little better if given a little more time. I can t say it hasn t happened
to me, because honestly, girls usually know in 30 seconds if they could
have sex with you or if s no way, you might as well waste your time.
The way I see it, a quick step saves both time and yours. If you get a yes,
she's essentially forced to get into the mindset. yes, this is a guy I want
to talk to
Another virtue of it is that if you're in a confined space such as a cafe,
it takes the pressure off her and gives her a way out. I have often found
that the women I speak to appreciate this kind of social intelligence.
A green light is a good sign and if you look closely and approached with
confidence that you'll probably get most of the time. But once again, it's
not foolproof since the validation scenario is always present.
3. Shake the hand / Hold

This could be old form now, but when you show up, hold her hand for longer
than normal when you shake and look into the eyes deeper. If it moves
alternately it s another basically forced IOI.
4. Compliance Testing

& Nbsp;
An oldie but a goodie, as this is a very good way to put it into your frame
earlier. The idea is to make him follow your lead on something. A test I
like to use is, when outside, I'll try to make it to accompany me to
another place. This is a strong indicator of at least a kind of attraction
is in place. A useful pretext for the change of scenery, like a cool show,
can help you with this, but no matter what you're selling it on, she
probably wouldn t have agreed to come with you within one degree of
attraction exist.
5. Hair Brush

I discovered this by chance, as a girl I approached earlier this year was
something in her hair I noticed early and brushed slowly. The movement has
served to make what was already a pleasant interaction in a more coquettish
much deeper, as she invited me to change location with it. As soon as we
sat down, his body language & # 8211; especially the legs and feet (the
most honest human body parts) & # 8211; meant a keen interest and deep
touch up.
Not every interaction has exactly that way, of course, but a woman who
allows you to touch her hair, especially at the beginning, is a strong
indicator of interest, as this kind of kino is usually later. The great
thing about forcing early is that you know not only his interest quickly,
but you may have changed his mindset and faster interest.
Conclusion

This list is not exhaustive. There are other methods to force a speedometer
interest. These are just some of my favorites you can use very quickly.
More indicators of interest you get, the more you can assume the attraction
is. If you breeze past all these areas, you can probably drop most of the
clownish act you can get going and get in the game comfort. It is also
effective, says your leadership, and lets him know that you're a sexual
threat.
But I want to hear your thoughts. How do you go about it? What is your
experience taught you? What methods do you use?

No comments: