Thursday, September 28, 2017

The problems with the teaching men how to find a woman

I recently read an article by Michael Perilloux entitled How to catch a
woman, the latest example of how the modern game's teachings have had a
impact men traditionally minded. Unfortunately, I think the advice is far
Perilloux to help men find in fact a woman.
I have my first child on the way with my beautiful traditional woman. I am
blessed to have it, but our relationship was not a happy accident.
Just a few years I decided I was going to marry. So I did. I made plans, my
life restructured and developed the relevant skills. It worked.
His declaration of victory is premature. With a short courtship, rapid
pregnancy, and a little bread still in the oven, it can still be in her
wedding honeymoon phase, or at least in the phase where major differences,
as with the education of children, are still not on the surface. I hope
that her marriage is successful, but we should not give much weight to the
article the initial demonstration of authority. There are a lot of divorced
men who reported problems for you in their former wives first pregnancy.
The first men problem have is "Naive Romanticism," which is the belief that
you can just cruise through life, relax, without worrying about getting
married, and "he" will come at some point and you sweep your feet as a kind
of romantic comedy.
I don t know a single man who has this problem. If anything, it's the
problem of women. Men are reluctant to marriage today simply because there
are more drawbacks than positives to marry. With plenty of free sex, casual
relationships, digital entertainment, and urban fun, there is no advantage
in marriage, unless you specifically want to create a family, and that
comes with the knowledge that State is ready to destroy you by punitive
laws family. Men abstain from marriage because rational choices, not
idealism.
You know what else is unromantic? only die childless.
The fact is that this is the most important issue in your life. You must
also take seriously your professional career, starting a business, or
planning an invasion.
The only downside, he mentioned not to marry is dying alone. It is a fear
shared by many, but the problem with a fear like this is to avoid it, you
rush in shares flawed and make decisions that cause fear to possess you.
If I am afraid of dying alone, and catch my girlfriend or wife cheating
when I m in my 30s or beyond, I m more likely to make the disastrous
decision to keep almost guarantee I & # 8217; ll be cucked again. A better
approach is to accept your fears and make the choice that is a positive
gain in your life instead of one that simply avoids negative pain.
Our ancestors lived in a very different society. They homogeneous, high
trust communities where their neighbors were in the same class, folk,
faith, and social environments. They all grew up together, went to church
together, and were well integrated into the social fabric where everyone
knew each other. Ongoing, every young man knew many eligible girls who
would make good games. Parents, friends, old busybody women, tradition and
happy circumstance random conspire to make the marriage almost automatic
success. naive romanticism was a perfectly adequate strategy in this
environment, because the marriage was supported by such powerful social
machine, which no longer exists.
Perilloux is true that the path of least resistance in the past was the
wedding. In other words, the social structure was such that a woman would
land on your lap to have a full time job, or even just planning to have
one. You don t have to date, learn the game, go to the gym, not your
banter, be presumptuous, and so on.

A society is healthy if the creation of a family is the default mode of the
structure of the relationship that is as rational as men do. The marriage
has its problems, but the alternative at the time not to marry was much
more downsides, especially in a climate that was not as promiscuous or home
of the eternal bachelor lifestyle.
One reason that the marriage was a good deal because you have to study nt
game, fitness, and psychology, and then apply this knowledge learned
through hundreds of hours of work just to get into a meaningful
relationship . If you must do this work today to get married, and the sword
of Damocles hanging over your head through an anti-male culture with the
support of court, no marriage yet become a low friction force? It doesn t,
so Perilloux has no other choice but to implement a model of success in his
hunt for a woman to get there in a degenerate age.
To replace the naive romanticism, we need fundamental male life skill in
the real world: the will and the confidence to take a serious problem and
deliberately included how to solve it. You can sit and think about this
problem through, reach an agreement, make plans, and the reason of things.
This is the only way any real fact ever.
By throwing the naive romanticism, which is basically a passive strategy,
it is helpful to have a much more active and the top of the agency model to
work.
[& # 8230;]
Modern women also have all kinds of little psychological blocks that derail
your chance to marry, unless you go with an iron will to bust through all
their stupid resistances and win. My own courtship, for example, was full
of rocky uncertainty, resistance, and the lack of will on his part. It
would not have happened if I had not ignored all this and put my will in
making it happen.
To find a woman Perilloux pushes us to treat it like a business by being
goal-oriented and transfer of will and energy to the task. I have used my
willingness in the past to do things I dreamed when I was younger, like
quit my job, traveling to dozens of countries, emigrating from the United
States, and bedding many women who all were more-or-less individualistic
crusades, m but I hesitate to use the same process to find a wife.
As a man, I can certainly hunt and work for what I want, but the
relationships are different you want a woman to put in as much investment
and will of its own. The more it's invested, the more likely it will stay.
If I put in full will, and it sets in less than me, it's inevitable that I
feel underestimated and tired as she coasts or enjoying my efforts, which
will not be easy to maintain indefinitely.

Just as when launching nuclear missiles, two officers must turn their key
simultaneously, and outside of being a leader and fill the male roles in
the relationship, I do not think a man should do all the work to maintain
it, I suspect Perilloux done. How do we know that his wife is just going
along for the ride because it makes it so easy for her? What happens if he
gets tired, ill, or employment problems? Does his wife to stay with him?
We don know the family situation or type of challenges his wife puts up
being convinced of his method, which seems to reduce investment, the woman
must be for the sole purpose of getting a woman. We also charge know what
other sacrifices he has made. Costs will be simply too much for most men,
especially those who are not convinced that marriage is the most rational
choice to make, like myself. The men who took the red pill can t just
pretend that they do know the true nature of women and the chances of the
company stacked against them to perform Perilloux mission.
Often people do not keep their eyes on [the] fundamental and confused with
ideas about true love and such. But love is a side effect, not fundamental.
If the fundamentals are good, love will come. If the fundamentals are not
good, love will not help. Consider the results of arranged marriages, where
families set up marriages with good fundamentals regardless of love. They
are very stable, and they are in love anyway.
Good luck to convince modern women that love is a side effect! It's not
just Hollywood that pushes the romance, but the whole of the West, which
has been underway since the 18th century. You are simply not going to get
the average woman to adopt practical standards of Indian women who engage
in arranged marriages, for example, and if you can not find, none of your
Mattered tactics anyway because it was ready to be with a man for practical
reasons.
It is not Perilloux convinced his wife to be practical about love, but she
was already convinced, perhaps to be raised in a more traditional
environment. For most people who live in urban areas, these traditional
women are totally out of reach, so I suspect Perilloux lives in a small
town.
Chances are you are reading from a metropolis like London, New York and
Toronto, so I need to get you to move to a smaller city, get a new job, or
dramatically change your environment and habits essentially become a new
person to the prospect of finding a woman to be in charge of that, chances
are, has a 50% chance of kicking you to the curb at one time. That's a
possible sale.
Regarding the search for a woman, the problem is not a game or standards,
but society: there are simply not enough traditional women to go around for
men who are living in urban areas who tip the balance of the marriage to be
rational irrational. Of course, if I move to a specific area, join the
church, and give value to the community, I'll probably find a woman, but
upsetting your life for a target means that the goal you leads, now and for
all that marriage. I can t good faith encourages men to make drastic life
changes beyond the general self-improvement questions or to take a two-week
trip to Brazil.
In the past, men didn t have to change their lives to find the women, and
the likelihood of divorce was much lower. Why should I make a sacrifice for
less potential gain? So I really see the value of having a family, and
would be open to being a father, the woman and the situation must be fair
for me to take a huge risk today s climate. and tell me men like myself
basically man and getting married is not going to cut it.

Perilloux article shines when it comes to assessing a girl based on her
wifely standards:
she is feminine and traditional? Want a traditional woman who acts as such.
Many women "anti-feminist" does not practice what they preach, so beware.
It should feel comfortable taking the female role in marriage.
she is a virgin? You do not want the kind of girl who has a lot
of "partying" before "settling" you do not want the baggage, you do not
want you thinking of retiring, and you do not want the spectrum these other
men that haunt your marriage.
Does it have good domestic and family skills? Can she keep house, cook,
clean, handle finances, decorate, host, sew, fix, and so on? She is good
with children? Is it comfortable and happy to do these tasks?
Does she want to be a wife and mother to many children? Women can be
difficult to convince. Big bonus if she already wants a big family.
Does she believe in traditional marriage and oppose divorce? There will be
times when she will love you more. For the marriage to work, it must be
held anyway, because she believes in marriage. Make sure it is committed to
the idea of ​​marriage, not only for you.
Unsurprisingly, no girl I've been in a relationship with hit on all points.
I have standards that I believe to be optimal, but in reality they are not
realistic if I can t in stock at the market. Although it is an encouraging
sign that traditionalism is emerging as a new against-culture, this change
will be too slow for men who are in their late 20s or beyond hope and wait.
Many miss the boat of paternity, probably myself including, but our
experiences can at least help the men of future generations.
The most flaccid section part is when Perilloux tries to share how to meet
a woman, a desire pressing for men who are already well versed in the game
and know what they are looking for.
social proximity. You must maximize the number of good women in social
proximity. The finest women moving through your social network, the better.
This means changing your lifestyle, social settings, and activity level.
Some places will be much better than others; find places and walks with the
finest women. Good traditional churches, groups, hobbies, friends circles,
parties, family networks, charities, where you live, even applications
dating. All you have or can get to be used.
Spotted. You have to keep an active lookout for good women, so you really
notice them. You are the screening of the most visible factors: she is
pretty, she is young, she is feminine, how does it work dress, is it your
people, how it is transported, does it look virtuous, what his eyes as
social interaction, which she associates with?
That's the extent of his advice, which may have been swiped from the art of
Manliness. He missed a great opportunity to share how he met his wife and
that the process was, but kept so general that it provides little in the
way of action items. I m forced to guess that he met his wife to church for
her to hit all the traditional notes.
Just a few months I started researching the churches in my area, not to
meet women, but to put myself in a spiritual environment. I also researched
local resources to volunteer to help others, since I stay at home job
Internet doesn t put me in contact with many people. I haven t yet pulled
the trigger, since I fell into the old gambling habits after a recent
break, but if inserting myself in these environments puts me in touch with
the traditional women, and to enter into relations with them becomes
rational choice with little friction is encouraged by my most immediate
environment and society in general, I would certainly continue.

However, I will not attempt Perilloux s strategy will power because I m too
red pilled to put on blinders for a singular purpose that I am not
absolutely convinced is in the end, no matter how I'm open to paternity.
I also know from experience that the will alone is not enough, and will
lead to easy come-easy-go scenarios where flag things out if my will is
reduced, as is often the case when meeting a girl by cold approach. This n
t to say I'm not ready to be implemented, but as I painfully learned, it
takes a village to maintain a relationship, because even if I do everything
right, things can still go south.
If these times make too sick to create a family by rational means then I
won t start a family, although I certainly wish tastes lucky Perilloux and
watch from afar to see how he created his safe space wedding away evils
around him.
Ultimately, we must be careful to take advice of men who have a sample size
of a wedding. It's easy to create rigorous models for the game because you
can develop your theories sleeping with hundreds of women and patterns of
teasing, but you can t have a more successful marriage. There is just too
much variance between a man and another when it comes to such an advanced
objective, which is why I think we will never have solid information on
finding a woman in a civilization dying. This is a problem you have to
understand yourself, assuming you even want.
This article was originally published on Roosh V.
Read more: What I learned about women from my long-term relationships

No comments: