Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Achievement is the conversion of Willpower And Time

I used to take very seriously personal accomplishment. If I had not been
the achievement, accomplishment, or even do something productive, I thought
I was moving back in life, wasting away as a drug addict. The measures were
to be affected, whether related to money, women, fitness, view the website,
or the accumulated knowledge. Otherwise, I realize my true potential.
Looking back, I see that my thinking was wrong, and my achievements were
really nothing more than the conversion of one form of energy into another.
It's not that I was creating something from nothing, but playing a game of
musical chairs.
Achieving any goal boils down to the will and time

The will is needed to go to an easy activity, such as watching TV or
napping in a difficult activity, like going to the gym and activate your
muscles. It takes time to read or study the teaching resources you how the
activity is done with skill, and of course the actual time to do so. That's
the formula for anything in life, and when that happens, you're really good
at is not necessarily the activity itself, but by spending the will and
time in a way many others do not.
Why are some men so summoning the will and time to specific objectives? How
can I have worked for so many years strolled in the world where most other
men can t be bothered? How can a man go to the gym four times a week when I
m good to go once or twice? What can push men to devote themselves
completely around the realization of a materialistic goal that exceeds
their real biological and physical need? The answer is emotion. The only
way to push a man beyond what nature needs is to make her feel inadequate
and insecure emotionally he feels the only way to plug the hole is to
devote their being & # 8212; and sometimes his whole life & # 8212; to
realization.
I am a latecomer who didn t go through puberty until my late teens. This
destroyed my confidence with women and made me get less attention than my
male colleagues, leaving a gaping void around women and masculinity that
was to be completed 13 years of success in the game I publicly shared with
the world becoming a teacher and influencer, until finally in my mid 30s
the hole has been patched and did not want to spend as much will and time
in the same tasks.
Your emotional wounds create cravings

Watch a man who is the most obsessed with money and discover the memories
of his youth when he was ashamed of not having toys his friends. Look at
men who have larger muscles and you'll discover stories of being taken in
childhood. The only motivating factor that drives men to go beyond any
achievement area is inadequate, and when the hole is filled, the will and
the time spent on the task disappear. The man will then become frustrated
and do not know what to do.
Self-directed and content man is a loser in the eyes of others, because it
never exceeds its need enough to be a public expert in anything. It is very
good with an average income, average sex life, average, because it has no
emotional hole that begged him to convert his will and time in the
grandiose achievement. If a woman is self-realized, why would she feel the
need to show off her body and genitals to the world through images and
revealing clothing? Why would bad for transient sexual encounters that
rarely even comes with orgasmic pleasure? Look at a person's goals and you
can find out where they have suffered emotional pain.
I've met men who hit more women take supplements to increase their
lubricity. They used the game to satisfy their sexual needs, but once it
happened, their egos wanted more and forced them to artificially manipulate
their needs so the banging goes on. Game started as a tool for them,
enslaved them be, but now it's their master. Productivity gurus do the same
thing when it comes to money. They teach you how to handle your schedule,
lifestyle, eating habits and relationships to accommodate any more money
doing this, you're a merchant done to others.
What is your real need?

Of course I m not giving you an excuse to be homeless, unhealthy, or choose
an involuntary celibate life because you are afraid to take social risks,
but there is wisdom to know when enough is enough . If you need to take
dubious supplements and suffer injuries to achieve your fitness goals, you
have exceeded your body's need. If you're cutting the potential long-term
relationships or love because you want to hit more girls to boast to your
friends, you're just trying to fill a hole. If you're exhausting yourself
to work because you want to buy a toy you don t need, you're trying to find
its own value in this matter, and if you have a goal which, on this end,
you simply decide to earn more you have found not a goal but a black hole,
and soon your life will turn everything around her.
I m writing a new book. Usually I & # 8217, to make sacrifices to other
parts of my life to finish faster, but the book, achievement, eventually
possess me all this time. I don t need more fame and more money, so I'll
write the book at my own pace, and when it's finally done, people can buy
it if they want. At least I can enjoy the process of writing a book on a
schedule that feels balanced for me, I let the goal of becoming my master.
Once you reach the base material comfort, work on goals without deadlines,
without pressure. Enjoy it for themselves instead of what they can provide.
I must warn you that if you follow my advice, you can watch as others pass
you. They have more money, women, and the glory you. They swing their
prices before you and teach you to work as hard as them, and try to make
you feel like a loser if you don t. But they're just convert their
emotional holes in the will and time and finally in the materialistic
achievement that can be measured and compared. That's why production must
involve a number of counting points: the number of strokes, the net value,
COATED max representative number of views on YouTube, the number of
countries visited, and so on. The best way to win this kind of numbers game
is not to play at all. Others choose to be a slave to the numbers so you
never lose your real need key.
Passing on the things I've learned that I approach middle age may seem like
stupid, especially for those of you who are under 35 If you are young and
full of energy and the need for you prove to the world, it's better that
you ignore my advice and keep converting your commitment and time in the
type of project you believe you meet. In the best case, your success will
patch a hole, as it did mine, and you can release it as a goal and pursue
your own pleasure. In the worst case, you go further and let you control
purposes, watching desperately as your value will paradoxically down on
comparing yourself to even greater success of men who are just a little
better than you convert them time and will in the materialistic gain.
When I started looking at the achievement as a simple conversion of one
form of energy into another, I started to do things for myself and those
around me that for the world, because it is not really the realization that
takes place when I write an article like this or a book & # 8212; it's just
moving furniture in a room. I hope you'll soon forget the success that I
can become a middle man, a mediocrity in the eyes of accomplishment, but
after continued for so long, and become a & # 8221 someone; in the eyes of
many, I wonder if it is really possible to go back.
This article was originally published on Roosh V.
Read more: You become what you fight

No comments: