Wednesday, September 27, 2017

If traveling to meet a girl you like?

If you play at international level, meet girls in different cities or even
countries, it is inevitable that you want a bit more than others. This is
fine and to be expected. The decision you have to do then is what to do
about it. While traveling long distances for girls with whom you & # 8216;
Enamored is a rookie mistake, it's huge fun to shoot to have a & # 8216;
girl in every port & # 8212; an international selection of girls in other
places you can spend time with at the drop of a hat.
If you meet a girl in Venice, which we say s a two hour flight away from
your base, do you go back on a plane to see her again the following week,
or do you just write it off as another & # 8216; & # 8217 grit; go and go
to the next? This is fine until the foundation of your relationship with
her. If you're coming to him for a boyfriend or supplier position, the
company is doomed to failure. If, however, you have made it clear from the
beginning that you are his lover and nothing more, traveling to drag with
it could be fun.
Sex In The City No

Just a few years before I was well in the game, I met a girl on the Lower
East Side of New York, called Amanda. I was in a dive bar on Avenue A with
a couple of friends. I chat with her, she dug my English accent and a few
minutes later, we were out. A few days later, we went on a date that ended
with both of us naked back to his apartment.
All great so far. Amanda kiss loved an English random guy she d probably
never see, and I enjoyed this old whore queen of homecoming San Diegan
Stuytown in his kitchen.
The problem started when I decided to come back to visit her three months
later. At the time, I was living in Manchester, England and I'm a fairly
low income. Nevertheless, with the help of the tree of the magical money
that credit card, I was able to book a transatlantic flight. I would stay
at Amanda's apartment, thus mitigating the need to pay for expensive
housing.
Amanda on the phone seemed excited that I was coming on. However, when I
arrived in Manhattan something had changed inexplicably. Conversation with
Amanda was stilted and somewhat difficult. I felt awkward being in his
apartment.
In the early days, it & # 8217 wouldn t have sex with me, saying it wasn t
the kind of girl that & # 8216, simply connect with people, even if it was
just that she had on my last trip. Then things came to a head. She sat me
down for a & # 8216; talk & # 8217;. We could still hang out, but I had to
leave her apartment, she said. She called to Carlton Arms Hotel, a
hackneyed FleaPit I stayed for the last time, and I told them of staying
(and paying) for the rest of the week.
I changed my business to the hotel, but in the coming days, I managed to
talk her round. Of course, using logic rather than emotion to move a
daughter of the state is not a practitioner N0-as far as most games are
concerned, but in this case it worked. I argued that, for the duration of
my stay, Amanda had all the advantages of a boyfriend without commitment or
emotional complications. She bought it. That night we kissed five times in
my ratty Carlton armory to & # 8216; & # 8217 oldies; radio station playing
the Eagles and Genesis.
All good. I returned to England happy with my & # 8216; Oneitis Amanda
fully charged. I decided to visit him again, this time for New Year's Eve,
a few months later. Now I am pretty sure that I was in a long distance
relationship with Amanda, even if such an arrangement was never discussed
between us & # 8212; and it would have been a terrible idea anyway.
I got lucky and were upgraded to first class on my British Airways flight
just after Christmas in 2002, so I slept all the way to New York and woke
refreshed me wonderfully. My taxi into town the town had the magical air &
# 8212; icy and with beautiful festive decorations illuminating urban
winter darkness and the neons.
When I arrived at the apartment of Amanda, though, I knew immediately that
something was wrong. Once again, she was distant, even cold with me. Again,
didn t materialize sex we shared a bed No need to worry, I thought. I
believe the last time and that will happen again on this trip. It s a & #
8216; good girl after all & # 8212; the type that needs to be & # 8216; & #
8217 warmed; a little before accepting sex.
I was wrong. We spent New Years Eve it in his apartment to play poker with
some of his friends. It was pretty friendly, but the next morning & # 8212;
& # New Year 8217, 2003 & # 8212 Day, I woke up to hear Amanda on the phone
to someone in the bathroom. The conversation continued for some time. Then
she came into the room and faced me.
 & # 8217 Something terrible; s happened to my friend Susan & # 8221.
 Oh no, I said. & # What 8217; s that & # 8221 ?;
& # 8216; & # 8217 His aunt; s is dead, said Amanda.
 I m sorry & # 8221. I said. & # 8217 This is terrible & # 8221.
 It's worse than that, she said, and then paused for dramatic effect before
adding it was suicide & # 8221.
 I see & # 8221.
 I m going to have to spend much time with her to help her overcome it. So
I'm sorry but I'm going to ask you to leave the apartment & # 8221.
 But I can wait here while you're gone & # 8221.
 No & # 8212; I'll be staying longer with her tonight and not just on my
roommate for me to leave a guest it when I'm not around & # 8221.
Try as I might to convince her to let me stay she was adamant. This time
she hadn t even bother to call the Carlton Arms. Brief for my suitcase was
packed, and I am in the freezing rain the streets of Manhattan alone. I had
stopped drinking at the time and it took divine intervention to prevent me
from walking in one of the cozy pubs, looking to drown my sorrows. Happy
New Year.
Of course, Amanda was lying on Susan's aunt. The fact is that she wanted me
because my neediness and oneitis repulsed. Also I'm pretty sure she just
start typing another guy anyway. I was vaguely aware of that at the time,
but I am deeply disappointed that Amanda, who I d Considered a & # 8216; &
# 8217 nice girl; could treat me so mercilessly. It was a number of events
like this that led me to take the red pill and understand female sexuality
& # 8212; and gender relations & # 8212; in a more realistic perspective.
Bang Budapest

But I don t blame Amanda for what she did. I was a naive fool who needed to
learn a lesson. Things are different now. Yesterday I returned from a trip
to Budapest, where I spent time with Liliana, my Hungarian & # 8216; Friend
with benefits & # 8217;. We had an excellent week exploring the city and
have lots of sex.
The difference this time is that the context is quite different. For
starters, there is zero or neediness oneitus my side. There is no pressure,
or the implicit request of monogamy. Rather, it's 100% fun with no
expectations at all. I have other fuck buddies in the UK and other
countries, and I play regularly to learn new & # 8216; & # 8217 leads;. Of
course, I haven t said this directly to Liliana, but I need not don & #
8212; she can feel it in every aspect of my behavior and presentation, and
there is an unspoken understanding of our status.
I hope these two very different examples demonstrate my point of traveling
to meet women. If you do it on the basis implied that this is just for fun,
then it can be. I had a wonderful time in Budapest at the time of a sexual
point of view, but also just hanging out in the city with a cool girl. But
if you come from a context of weakness or neediness then you need to think
very carefully before booking that plane ticket.
For a compilation of the last four years all the best writing of the game
Troy, tips and techniques to buy his new book How To Get Hot Girls in bed
Read more: What is the end of the game play?

No comments: