Saturday, April 29, 2017

The Social Network 2.0 Alpha Male is now open (and changes to this blog here)

[Image: First date advice first date online, online dating advice, which
means
an open relationship, alpha male traits]

2.0 Alpha Community I described last week is now open! Go here
free registration:

* * Www.alpha20community.com

I described last week although the community, but is a quick summary:

* Community Blog Alpha 2.0 * - A public blog where members can give
advice and opinions on the topics of the day. We have many contributors
will be writing helpful articles that are published there on a regular
basis.

* Forums Alpha 2.0 community * - Several forums broken down by themes
such as location independent enterprises, women, financial management,
fitness and lifestyle. They are public, but only members can make posts.
There is also a private forum, visible to members, and not indexed
by Google.

* User groups - Anyone in the community can form their own groups on any
sub-theme they want. Examples would be speaking Spanish Alpha 2.0, groups
especially for backpackers to older guys, or whatever you like. Each
group will have its own forum, which means yes, you can create and *
manage your own forum. * Damn cool.

* Your profile * - You will have your own profile, like any other
social network. You can decide if your profile is public or private, or
you use your real name or a pseudonym. It is completely up to you. you will
have
have your own friends in the community, your diet, your own display
wall, etc. There is a messaging system, and there is also a badge system
for some members of groups.

Visit alpha20community.com and register; it's free and always will be
be.

As I said last week, * I have to see at least 400 people to sign the **
** community as soon as possible, in the first weeks, with active
Participation in the blog and forums out there. Otherwise I'll close
Sit down*. Therefore, if this thriving community or not is completely
up to you*. I have done the hard, now you just need to register and
to contribute.

The good news is that I absolutely upset last weekend
volunteers to contribute to the blog Alpha 2.0, as well as the moderators
and other aids; so we had to set up a waiting list. So
Obviously, this is something you guys really wanted and we are excited.
Prospects are good.

* A significant change In this blog *

I regularly post it here on the blog Pua Mgtow without
breaks, since 2010. I will continue to post here until 2024 at
earlier. Over the past seven years, I said that all comments
asked me in all * * thread on this blog, no matter what age
the article was, even if the damn thing was six or seven years. I have
was a major more accessible content providers in manosphere.

These days, I no longer have the time in my weekly schedule to do this. *As
Today, I'm going to respond to the comments on this blog, but only for the
last three blog articles. I can not respond to comments in
son older than that. * This means that I will respond to comments in the
day today
blog, plus the two before him. If you ask a question of me as a blog
posting more than that, other people are free here to help you, but I
most can.

Fear not ... you guys have now all knowledgeable about Alpha
2.0 Community to be able to answer your questions. It was one of
the many reasons why I started this community; not only to help you guys
more, but to help others give advice to those men who need them instead of
rely on me. I'm just a guy and I can not do good.

I'm still here at this blog to respond to comments, questions,
disagreements and objections (if you do not you follow the Troll
Five simple rules this blog to comment), but if you ask me
personal response, you have to limit your comments to three courses
blog articles, and stay on the subject with those (I'll ignore everything
off topic
questions). If you need help in the sphere 2.0 Alpha Male
are not covered in the three current blog posts here, go to Alpha
2.0 Community and have him there.

I am very excited about the future of this new community and what it means
for your personal development and success in life. If there is anything
I can help you, do not hesitate to ask (either here in the comments
on the community site).

The message The Social Network 2.0 Alpha Male is now open (and changes here
This blog) first appeared on the blog Pua Mgtow.

No comments: