Saturday, April 29, 2017

pro and weak: older women compared to younger women

[Image: First date advice first date online, online dating advice, which
means
an open relationship, alpha male traits]

There are great things about dating younger women, and very bad things.
There are great things about dating older women and very bad things. Today
I will discuss in detail the two.

First, as always, we need our rights definitions. What exactly
not "more" or "young" mean?

long-time readers know that I usually separate the "more" versus "younger"
at the age of 33. As I mentioned several times here, when a woman goes on
age
33 (if not earlier), its ASD points in the stratosphere and all his
attitude about dating, men and sex changes forever. Things that were once
nice to her, like sex on the first or second date, or very occasional
sex, are now suddenly horrible and largely unacceptable.

This does not mean dating women of more than 33% is poor 100. In this
article, and
I discuss one of the good things * * on women dating over 33 and how
navigate some of the problems they present.

"Young women" are the women aged 32 and under. A third category,
Very young women or VYW are women under 23. For purposes of this
article, when I say "young", I mean women aged 18-32, and when
I say "more" I speak of women 33+ unless otherwise noted. His
True there are several subcategories within these two groups, but I
already covered here.

* Vs old Overview Young *

Before going into this, remember that whatever I say is here *
generalization*. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule. There is
* Some * very independent girl, organized, responsible, mature 18
and there are some * very low TSA 38 years hit you on the
first date in an hour or two of you meet no resistance at all.
Yeah yeah. Whatever. In both cases, these women are unusual *
* exceptions to the rule. They actually prove the rule. I am not interested
to discuss unusual exceptions to the rule (other than acknowledging
they do exist) and I do not take into account comments complaining that
I'm generalizing (because I am) and there are rare exceptions, unusual
there (duh, I know).

Alrightee. All I say is in the context of fast sex dating
model I practice and teach, shown here (click to enlarge):

[Image: fast_sex_model]

In this model, there are three distinct phases: Phase pickup (get
woman agree to meet with you one against one), the encounter phase (go to
sex as soon as possible, ideally on the second date / time to meet in 3-4
the total time of the face), and relationship management phase (sexual
being through
causation or serious, or that are nonmonogamous).

In general, young women are much easier in the pickup / dating
phases, but tend to be more and more long-term work in the relationship
phase. The younger they are, the more they are true. In other words,
a 18 year old will be * very easy for pickup / dating phase and a
Fucking absolute cluster for the long-term relationship phase, while a 28
years will be less easy during pickup / dating and less difficult
during the connection phase.

Older women tend to be * * otherwise. They are absolute nightmares
in the pick-up / dating stages, but if you are somehow able to persevere, to
with all TSA, bullshit, the logic of women, and ridiculous claims (and
the case of fast sex model, get lucky with sex happens
relatively quickly) and ongoing relationships tend to be easier and more
reliable with these women.

The problem is the words * Fast sex. * I personally do not like waiting more
two or three dates with zero sex, since I do not see the point, and
there are too many beautiful women in the world who are perfectly happy to
have
sex on two dates. If you feel the same way as me, most relationships
you will be with younger women (under 33 or over) simply because
most women over 33 never get to the point of having a relationship
you because they will insist on making you wait too long to sex, which
you go after them and have sex with the 26 years around the corner which
* * Do you expect.

Of course, you can follow a more traditional, male-type beta dating,
where you have five or more dates before having sex (ugh, kill me), and
and more relationships with older women, but slowly get sex
as this is not what this blog or my books are about.

* Other advantages and disadvantages *

With all that being said, here are some other pros and cons. They
are listed in no particular order.

* 1. Reliability and planning * - Older women earn here. In terms of
maintaining a reliable schedule for meeting and dates, young women are
difficult and VYW are extremely difficult. Older women, even those
single mothers tend to be more reliable and less flaky. Certainly, all women
flakey are to some extent (it is base portion to be female), but the
flocculent
factor significantly decreases when a woman is over 30 years and even when
she
is over 35 years VYW are great fun, but good god, the constant chipping,
Forgetting, rescheduling, emergency situations and cancellation becomes
extremely
irritating, especially when you're a busy guy juggling work, family,
several women, Mission, etc.

* 2. Easy compliance - * Young women earn here a long time. Young women are
* Far * more likely to go with a program defined for them more
Women, who tend to be strong and strong opinions in their habits. (Older
men are the same way, including me.) As always, the youngest of
woman, more consistent, it tends to be (although there certainly
exceptions, especially in the world of sugar daddy).

* 3. Drama - * Older women earn here; not by much, but they do. Women over
33
Indeed, * tend to be less dramatic overall in relations underway. I'm not
saying older women are zero drama, drama or even lower. (All women are
theater
to some degree.) I mean they tend to have * less * drama
young women, who are generally more suspicious, whiny, bitchy, and / or
complain
About bullshit more often.

There are two reasons for this. Young women tend to be more connected
with the fact that they are young and hot, so subconsciously think
they can throw more drama and crap to a man, he will put up with. Also,
younger men tend to put up with more drama than WAY older guy, and since
young women are more accustomed to younger men, they are more acclimated
to more dramatic relationships.

* 4. gender quality - * I'm going to surprise a lot of people here and piss
many women, since programming Societal said that older women are better
in bed. It is true that older women are more comfortable and understanding
their own body during sex than younger women, but are they better *
* bed that young women?

All I can is from my own experience and the experience of
men I have communicated about it for many years. I slept with
many older women and younger women, and I must say that, in general
(And yet, there are many exceptions) * * young women tend to be better
in bed.

I'm sorry, but it is true. During sex, young women tend to be more
excited, enthusiastic, willing to try new things, willing to follow
instructions, and are * less fussy way. There is a light and eager
The eyes of young women during sex frankly, most older women do not have.
Many women in their 30's had a lot of this "light" burned on
by children from stress, many failed relationships, financial pressures and
all kinds of other luggage. (Example of celebrity: Britney Spears Hit.
YouTube, watch some interviews with her when she was 19, then watch some of
her today. The first woman is bubbly, enthusiastic and excited. the
second wife robotics with dead eyes.)

You could say that some young women are faking enthusiasm when
sex, and perhaps in some scenarios, they are, but reinforces my
point; it shows that they care more about your experience of an older woman
who refuses to show enthusiasm, false or otherwise.

It is true that older women tend to be easier orgasm during sex because
they know
their own bodies, and that many young women either can not enjoy at all or
take a very long time to do it. It is also true that there is a little more
women who absolutely blow your mind and your body during sex. Yet overall,
I must say that younger women tend to be better here. Frankly, it
surprised me, because before my conversion to 2.0 Alpha Male status much
there a few years ago, I bought into the false SP who said: "Older women
are better
bed."

* 5. Intelligence / conversational capacity - * This one is a little tricky,
and it is the only one where the two categories of "young" and
"Veterans" are not enough. Instead, we must break things on three
Categories: VYW (18-22 years), moderately young women (23-32
years) and older women (33+).

One of my favorite things to do with a non-FB woman in my life is just
sit down and talk to him. Many of you guys in my age group seem to agree it
is
a nice thing to do with a woman.

Can you do with VYW? No. With few exceptions, you will not be able
to do with a woman that young, especially if you are an older man
(Over 35 years). Many men do this as one of the biggest drawbacks
younger women, and I agree (although I think the drama and scales are
the biggest drawbacks). I analyzed this problem in detail here.

However, there is a notable difference between the conversation,
Intellectual ability of a woman in her mid to late 20s against a woman
33? In my experience, not really. If both women are reasonably assume
intelligence, I do not think that women over 33 have an important advantage
this field than younger women. (Of course, there are idiots low intelligence
in any age group; I'm not talking about them, and women should not
be anyway FB.)

So the summary is here that women age 23 and win here, women in
23 lose, and lose big.

* 6. Longevity relationships - * Older women earn here. If your goal
is to enter a long steady relationship is more serious than a FB,
More women are, the better your chances become, no matter if it is
MLTR or a OLTR (although OLTR usually last longer than if the MLTR
woman is older). It flips done in the other direction if we talk
FB; young women in FB last longer than women will.

Older women tend to be less comfortable with casual sex
(Unless they cheat on a husband / boyfriend and you are the guy on the
side). My long FB relationships tended to be with younger women
(Including VYW) and my longest relationship more serious (for MLTR, upscale
of MLTR and OLTR) tended to last longer with women who were over 30
or so. Many of you have reflected the same experience (although
again, there are always exceptions).

* 7. Body - * Again, I'm going to surprise a lot of people here. societal
Programming, especially in the manosphere preaches that younger women
have perfect bodies, and as soon as they cross over 30 years, their SMV
tumbles instantly and their bodies get instant disgusting.

I * not * found this to be the case at all. Indeed, I met
a hell of a lot of the exact opposite; young women with stretch marks and
other oddities babies, weight gain, smoking pot, drinking alcohol,
Tats and piercings, and women over 30, often * well * over 30, with a
perfect,
incredible, tight, trim, body as a teenager.

When women have reached 40, then yes, so I start to see a consistent set of
problems
with the naked female body. But before 40 years, I must say I am
met too many women in their 30's with amazing body too
Women under 30 with average or problematic organisms.

I found that women in their 20's (or legal teens) just do not give a
shit on health, fitness, eating right, exercising, taking care of their
the skin, and stay thin, while women over 30 years tend to be obsessed with
this kind of things. I really see this is reflected in the many bare
I'm close and personal with the body in terms of women in both
categories.

Am I saying that women in their 30s have better bodies than women under
thirty? No, I can not go that far. I am with too perfect-body many younger
women.

However, I can say that in terms of women under 40 years, I consider the
quality
the bare means of the average American woman body in its 20
the average American woman in her 30 years on a tie *. * It is the same
thing,
on average, on the whole, with about an equal distribution of hot bodies and
organisms defective in both age groups. More than 40, most women will lose
effect
tie, so that women under 40 are definitely better than the naked search
40. (Although this is changing rapidly as the entire human race continues
get younger.)

I'm sure you can find some statistics that conflict with what I have
said, that perhaps * * statistically there are more overweight women
in their 30s than in their 20s That might be true, but here's the thing;
you're going to kiss a lot of fat women in their 30s? Of course not. So
overweight women are not even relevant to the case (unless that's what
you're into).

Therefore, regarding women in their 30 * you would actually have sex
* with, I do not see a great disparity in the quality of the body between
the modern West
Women in their 30's and modern Western women in their 20's I do not.
And I watched. (Outside of the West is a different story, of
course. On my flight back to the US from China recently, I saw some women
from Columbia ... Oh God.)

* So which is better? *

Who is better? Younger or older? The answer is, it depends on who you
and what you want. If you want a whole lot of fun, casual relationships,
young women are the way to go. If you are looking for a long, serious
relationship, going on 33 years might be a good idea (unless you
are younger than 33). If you are an older man and you want to hit younger
chicks, chicks and banging younger. Enjoy. But, if you are an older man
wants to settle long term, choosing a much younger woman
crazy. If the quick sex is important to you, stick with younger women. You
obtain
the idea.

Alpha Smart 2.0 uses different age groups for different purposes. as just
an example, my OLTR is in his late 30, which is what I wanted. of My FB
are all very young, which again, is exactly what I wanted. You could
consider FB is also great for younger women (including VYW) but raise the
age
bar a bit for this MLTR and perhaps a little more for a OLTR (if OLTR is
what you want).

My personal opinion is that I still will * always * a focus on women under
age 33 simply because I hate the TSA and wait for sex, although exceptions
always slip through (including my current OLTR), especially if my
goal is something more long-term and more serious. You should also
sort that depending on your age. I just turned 45; if you are 30 or 55
you prioritize things differently than me

As always, start with what you * will * Long-term happy, and go
The. Forget what society or women want for you.

The post of Pro and small: older women compared to younger women appear
first on the
Blog Pua Mgtow.

No comments: