Saturday, April 29, 2017

Bill O'Reilly harassment

[Image: First date advice first date online, online dating advice, which
means
an open relationship, alpha male traits]

Normally I do not like to analyze current events like this, but one of today
exception. I find the whole thing extremely fascinating Bill O'Reilly and
I thought about it lately.

For those of you outside the US or who do not follow the news recently
was released a Conservative political commentator known nationally on Fox
News, Bill O'Reilly has been sexually harassing women in aggressive enough
means, and has done for many years. He and Fox News have
to pay $ 19 million in settlements for many women. There was also
audio recording make it this kind of things in 2004. Most of the time, it
was
guilty of hitting on women at work with the promise of jobs and / or
career advancement if these women have set out.

Now the bill is in trouble. Fox News lost millions because advertisers are
pulling, and it now appears that the bill was drawn. (Though
frankly, because it is one of the elite, it will be fine, no matter what
come. The law does not apply to the elite, and I'm sure he'll get
millions and millions of dollars price as output.)

Now erase it all. Let's go to the interesting part.

Let me ask you a hypothetical question that I already know the answer.
Think carefully before answering, and I'll tell you the good
answer in a minute.

Ready? Okay. If you were physically unattractive, but nationally were
millions famous and worth millions of dollars, you would have
struggling to put with chicks at least reasonably warm? Even without*
pay whores?

Think about it.

You have your answer? Okay.

The answer is no, you will have trouble getting laid
reasonably hot chicks if you were rich and famous that even if you were
old and / or ugly. Trust me on this. I met him two or three men like this,
and
I know several people who personally know or work with people like this.
Believe me, those ugly / old / gross men, but the rich and famous have no
problem
* Be dismissed at all, * and with hot chicks or reasonably warm.

They did not need to pay whores either. I said they are not * need * to.
They
* Can * wages whores, and some of them "for fun" or if they have a
preference for bitches. My bro knocks Charlie Sheen bitches all the time,
but only because he loves, not because he needs it. In other words,
Whores is an option for these men, but they do not need.

I could give you some examples of the real life of men I have personally
met more
in recent years, but since I was at least a semi-public figure, I
want to get someone in trouble. So instead, I'll give you a very dated and
for example a bit hypothetical.

Back in the 90s, I briefly worked with Danny DeVito and his staff. It was
married at the time and I have no evidence he ever cheated.
Regardless, I can tell you for a fact 100% that Danny would have been hot
chicks lined up outside her house ready for the kiss, despite the fact that
was the negative trifecta winner: short, fat and ugly. He was confident,
funny,
And ridiculously rich world famous. (He made tens of millions of
dollars on the film Twins * * alone.) I bet $ 10,000 of my own money
if he wanted to go out and hit a bomb, it could have done,
and without pay.

This leads to poor Bill O'Reilly. As I always heard all these
crazy stories hitting him for many women to work, (supposedly)
by providing jobs, then (supposedly) deny them jobs when they have not
to (supposedly) calling on the phone while masturbating,
(Supposedly) by giving them all sorts of talking dirty when they were
clearly not
interested ... I mean, the hell-thinking it?

* Dude, you're Bill O'Reilly. * You are world famous and worth nearly $ 100
million. If you want to put, you can snap your fingers and do it,
even without paying whores. (Although the payment whores is definitely an
option
for the bill as well, but I understand how some men, including myself, can
see having sex with prostitutes as a little ugly.)

Why the hell you harass women at work, which is the most dangerous
place to pick up chicks? You did not know this shit would bite
you in the ass? It is no longer 1952, man! You can not get away with it
stuff these days, at least not if you do it many, * many times, with many
different women.

Why on earth do you use the most calibrated approaches I have ever seen?
You are Bill O'Reilly. You are rich, famous, confident Alpha. Even if
you look old or whatever, you can just go to a party and have nearly
your choice of the room (at least in women who are not hardcore
leftists). Why do not mind even offer women the working career
advancement? You do not have to!

That's what I thought as I continued to read and hear these stories. Why
is a famous rich, powerful, confident, caring man begging for women
sex at work using methods of the carrot and stick for children five years? I
get a little lost without money and fame do it, but a rich and famous
celebrity like Bill O'Reilly? WTF?

It does not mean anything. O'Reilly should have some sort of huge mental
block about
this. Here are my theories to explain why I think it voluntarily, and
without
reason, took the most difficult and dangerous road for sex I can think
of. Feel free to add to my list in the comments if you have a theory I
did not come with.

* Theory 1: * There is a guy from the old school who grew up at a time when
it's just that powerful men did; provide career advancement in exchange
for sex. That's why Roger Ailes did, and it seems that Bill Cosby was
guilty of some of that too. O'Reilly is nine years younger than wings, but
it is close enough probably in the generations which make it seem "normal"
to him.

* Theory 2: * O'Reilly saw tons of other guys in the news industry are
doing this,
and it was simply a victim of thinking of the group. He grew up in his
career
thinking it was somehow "easier" to harass female colleagues as finding
easy sex outside the office. I heard the theory that the bill from
did not get super success later in life, he has not had much
on benchmarking experience for women until it was too late. I imagine
it's possible.

* Theory 3: * * This method worked, * and we just hear about the
five or six women, it * does * work, maybe when there are five or
six (or ten or twenty!) women where that shit worked and Bill has indeed
to get laid. Maybe Bill has hit women all over Fox News, and women
are now terrified to admit it according to what is happening now (and
to their current career and / or threatening marriages).

* Theory 4: * Just never occurred to him. Maybe O'Reilly was such
an island workaholic (who seems to be his personality, according to his
divorce and other things in his personal life) that has simply never
says that, "Hey, I'm rich and famous! I could go get some
serious pussy every moment of the weekend, I do! "The only women in his
circle of life were those in the workplace; for him, there were no other
women. I find
it's hard to believe this theory is correct, but I must admit that it is
possible,
since I have met men in the business world with tunnel vision very narrow
like that.

* Theory 5: * He's so hyper arrogant that he thinks he can do what he
wants and never get caught. This seems to be the most popular theory,
but it's not exactly one goal, since it is generally the theory
trotted by people who hated Bill O'Reilly first.
However, I must admit that it is certainly possible. Regardless, it does
explain why it did not focus on all women * * outside the workplace.

* Theory 6: * It * has * bangs women outside the workplace * and * in
the workplace, and we just heard those in the workplace that has not
do exercises. Maybe my entire premise is wrong, and the bill was
super player all this time, quietly asked left and right, both
inside and outside of his work. It is possible, but unlikely.

* Theory 7: * It is a kind of disorder sweet personality, the times
he works with a hot chick, it becomes extremely hot and just can not
control himself, even if he knows it logically do in big trouble.
I met some men like this, so it is possible.

* Theory 8: * It has a fetish colleague. This is the simplest explanation.
Most of us have at least a round or two on Weird. (I really like short
women.) Perhaps fetish / fantasy Bill is banged the women with whom he
works. May be
sex with a non-colleague is not sexually exciting to him at all.

Anyway, I could speculate forever. I think it's really amazing how
some men go out of their way to pursue sex in the most difficult and / or
Possible dangerous ways, when there are so many other, safer, easier
own avenues to get to sex.

What a crazy world we live in.

The post Bill O'Reilly Harassment first appeared on the blog Pua Mgtow.

No comments: