Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stop with the excuses!

[Image: First date advice first date online, online dating advice, which
means
an open relationship, alpha male traits]

Your excuses are pathetic. They are * you * pathetic. here is the list
Typical excuses that I get lazy little bitches, whiners who say they can not
to get laid. They are numbered in no particular order. Over time, I will add
new items to this list to make a living document, as my objections
in Article non-monogamy and my questions about the article flexible Nexting.

Prepare for your comfort zone removed under you. And STOP
EXCUSES.

* Excuse 1 :. I can not ask because I'm too ugly *

As I mentioned here, it is my experience that the vast majority of men
who identify as "ugly" are not at all ugly. Many of them are
more beautiful than me. In this article, linked above, I say men
thought they were ugly to send me pictures of themselves for some
objective feedback, Me, weather or not they were actually ugly.
Many men sent me pictures, and * not * a guy was actually "ugly". some were
average looking, but none were ugly.

I can tell you that if you think you're ugly and you * *
does not have some sort of physical deformation or a major problem of
weight, it is
more likely a fake, internal problems, self-esteem and not a reflection
of reality.

If you have made a kind of physical strain on your face, save
whatever money you need and resolved by cosmetic surgery. Yes
you are fat, lose weight.

* Excuse 2 :. I can not ask because I'm too short *

Neil Strauss was 5'6 "and was dismissed as a rock star before he ever
become famous. Being short is never an excuse. Get lifts shoes
Amazon. Get elevator shoes here. You can easily add 1-5 inches
your height using these methods. Then screen for women who are your new
height or shorter. No problem.

* Excuse 3: I can not ask me because I'm overweight *.

I was about 250 pounds of fat (I'm 5'10 "- 5'11" barefoot)
over the years when I was the most sex with the most women
(2009-2011), including super hot women, including 18 3-4
hours meet sex, without paying money. I was chubby as fuck, and
I even asked. It is true that I had to put in numbers much more than
typical guy, and my margin of error was much lower than it would have been
for little or torn guy, but I have always laid and still got results. You
I was not moping complained that I was "so too chubby
the girls will not like me. "I was too busy being sacked.

It is true that if you are really bold, * as a full on Butterball is
will be a problem. The good news is that you can lose weight if you
really want to. I lost 40 pounds since. Yes, it is difficult. damn
difficult.
I know, but it must be done, not only for women, but for your whole
future happiness in the long term.

* Excuse 4: I can not because I asked too much hair bald / thinning /
a bald spot. *

Shave your entire head. Or, spend a little money and get surgery or
nonsurgical procedure hair restoration. I did several years nonsurgical
ago and I love it. I speak here in detail, with photos.

* Excuse 5: I can not ask me with hot girls because I'm too old. If you are
in your 50, the only way to kiss young women is to pay for it. *

I * personally * know * Eight different men over 50 who arises
with women in their 20 (or less) without paying for sex. Allowed,
two of them are rich, but the other six normal income for men
their 50. Eight of these men take care of themselves physically and
make sure they look decent. If you are fat, lose weight. If you are bald,
address
he. If you act like a beta old man in need, work on your indoor play. Be in
your 50 years is not a death sentence. I'll be in my 50s in just five years,
and I plan to have a great time * in my 50 years. And I will. Just look.

* Excuse 6: I can not ask me with hot girls because I'm too old; I'm done
60. *

You can still get dressed; you're just going to have to pay that
should not be a big financial problem since you are over 60 years old (you
must have
* Lot * of money in 60 years, and if you do not, you have much more
problems that are laid.)

Clean your appearance as best you can, stop acting as a beta version in
need,
buy my book on online dating that covers sugar daddy game, hit your
Local sugar daddy website, the budget a few hundred dollars a month, and
you can
hit all the hot girls you want. (And yes, I know men over 60
are right now without any major problems.)

* Excuse 7. White girls hate Indian guy *

Incorrect. The precise statement is A) * * of white women are not attracted
Indian guy and B) * not * White women are attracted nerdy, needy,
oneitisy, the Indian guy with biased perceptions of dating, women and sex.
(In other words, the Indian guy like you.)

Indian men are programmed with programming the worst anti-sex Societal
all races. If this is you, get therapy and / or training, clean
your inside game a bit, and then * * Focus on women. And yes, your success
rate with white women are less than a white man of equal skill.
Whatever. My online response rate meetings are often around 2% or less
and I'm always asked a lot. I personally know Indian guys bang
endless stream of cute white girls. I can do. Read this for more
information.

* Excuse 8 :. White girls hate black guy *

No black guy that low levels of remote access to energy and
domineering "Daym gurl
fiiiiiine you! "Crap, and sucked their dress. *Calm,
* well-dressed black men are literally the only guy who already out Gamed
White girls with me. Calm down and dress better, and you will do well.
Read this for more information.

* Excuse 9 :. White girls hate guys Asian *

No Asian babe who lift weights and do not act as spazoids or nerds. Lily
this for more information.

* Excuse 10: You can not kiss girls in my country, unless you are
monogamous. *

Are you going to bet me $ 10,000 I can not find three men in your country
who started without being monogamous? Please let me know. I could
use another $ 10,000.

If you really live in a very oppressive society like Saudi Arabia or
something, then you know what my advice is: MOVE. If you can not move to
the right
now it's OK. Make plans to move out of your tyrannical countries
a few years you can actually be a man.

Excuse * 11: It is super hard to get fucked in my city. The women here are
bitches. *

Read it.

Excuse * 12: All the girls in my town are ugly *.

If you live in a very small town, so you might be right. MOVE greater
city.

If you live in a western city of normal size (or more), you are full of
shit. Read it.


* Excuse 13: My city is too small. They are not enough women here to all
degree of consistent sexual variety. *

If the population of your town is under about 200 000 people and
it may be that you are right. Guess what you need to do? MOVE. * You must
switch to a
big city life if your woman is important to you. *

If you can not move at the moment, so good. Make plans to get out of your
small town in a few years so you can actually be a man. The worst case
scenario is that you might have to drive for hours to your nearest
town to get until you can put move.

* 14 Excuse: I can not move. I can not afford it. *

Yes you can. I left very young, poor FB that moved across states
States for less than $ 1,200. They saved money (everyone can save
$ 1,200, no matter how poor, given enough time), packed all their shit
their crappy little car and drove. It can be done if you want it bad
enough.

I heard the stupid "I can not move" excuse tons of men on
years and not once have I heard a scenario where it was true.

* Excuse 15: Women in my town are really traditional and want relationships
before having sex. *

Are you going to bet me $ 10,000 I can not find three men in your city
which set without entering a traditional relationship first?
Please let me know. I could use another $ 10,000.

It is true that some cities in some countries have difficulty bar
high because more women want it traditional relations before
sex. This does not mean that A) you can not put you or B) you can not
switch to a
Another town. Just realize that you will have at your game and
put in more number one guy in a typical town. And fucking a MOVE
Another city if this is a problem.

* Excuse 16: The women in my town like the guys that look like <this> and I
like
<What>. *

Are you going to bet me $ 10,000 I can not find three men in your city
who asked without looking like <this>? Please let me know. I
could use another $ 10,000.

Refer to apologize 11, 12 and 13 above for details on this bullshit
excuse.

* Excuse 17: Getting set takes too much work. *

If you are fond Thrill rights and Hunt do not want a night
and premier account, then yes, ask yourself is going to be a hell of a lot
of
job; I can not help you if this is the case. However, if one evening
and / or prime leaders are not your priority (they have never been mine),
then
go about your love life is systematically very little work once
you get the hang of it. Throughout most of the last few years, I would
only do once or twice a year online dating blitz. Each would last blitz
about two to three weeks. This is two to six weeks of "work" per year *. the
rest of the year I have easy sex relaxing with FB and MLTR from recurring.
It's good.

Does that sound like "too much work? "

* Excuse 18. I was abused as a child / I had a terrible childhood *

If you are 25 or over, then I'm sorry you pussy, but you can not use
as an excuse anymore. I see people in their late 20s, 30, 40 and
sometimes whining and 50 complaining that life sucks because
what their parents when they were children.

BULLSHIT! Everything in your life is your fault. Your life is what you do
of it. If what happened with your parents still affects you in your
30, it is because you choose to do a fucking excuse. The
are tons of other people your age who had the same problems as the child you
made (or worse!) who lead a perfectly happy life regardless.

Seeing whining adult men how they can not send or can not lose weight
or can not get a job or because their parents were assholes 20 years
there is pathetic beyond belief and shamed that I got the same sex
like you. A little work and perhaps therapy can get this problem
fixed (or at least greatly reduced) if you choose to put in the time
instead of whining like a little bitch.

* Excuse 19: My parents put me on a lot of medications as a child (Ritalin,
etc.). *

See No. 18 above excuse.

* Excuse 20: I am a virgin. It is difficult to do the movements of the
women I love. *

It's correct; it is extremely difficult for blank Sexually degenerate
on women. (I had the same problem when I was blank.)

Hire a hooker or a sugar baby (from a sugar daddy site) and have sex
with about three times. Once you get this, you will find that it is
suddenly much easier to climb on women.

If paying for sex is off you, another option to lose your virginity
Quick is "going beta" for a bit, and ask one of your female relatives
Friends (albeit ugly) to have sex with you.

The point is, if you are a virgin, forget things PUA / pick-up
time and have sex with someone * just *. Once you do this, be put
will be much easier.

* Excuse 21: Anyone can make the kiss turn a group of women or having
nonmonogamous relationships. *

1. I do not speak to everyone, and I think everyone to follow my
Advice. I was just talking to * you * as an individual. Everyone can not
send
a lot, but you can. Read argument number 5 here.

2. I never said "fuck a bunch of women. " I do not know. Read articles 8
and 12 here.

* Excuse 22: I could get a false accusation of rape *

Not if you do it right. Read it.

* Excuse 23 :. I do not want an STD *

You do if you do these things properly. I had sex with a great
many women and I am clean. Read the item number 2 here.

* 24 Excuse: I can not have sex with girls because I live at home with my
Parents.*

Teenagers in high school who live at home with their parents were
be fired very well for decades. There are also a lot of young guys
PUA community living at home with parents and arises very well.
So why is this a problem for you and you? Because they are not
lazy and make excuses, that's why. Just do what these guys do:

1. having sex friends houses.

2. Having sex in your car. (Ideally, get or borrow a pickup truck or van.)

3. Having sex in the car (s) of your friend.

4. If you are 18 or over, coordinate with your parents, and get
the house 1-2 nights a week so you can have the place for you.

Etc. It's not that complicated. If the idiot teenagers can understand this,
you
can.

* Excuse 25: I can not have sex with girls because I am unemployed and / or
not
make lots of money. Only guys with money to send. *

False. Learn more about the homeless guy in the unemployment that affected
the left chicks
and here. I know tons of poor guys living on friends sofas
and are still being, and with hot girls.

* Excuse 26: My mother / father / family would not approve of me if I had
sex with more
of somebody. *

WTF? What are you? Eight years? Read article 16 here. And you * really *
need to read my book.

* Excuse 27: Women are bitches today, not as they were in the 1950s,
it's not worth the shot.*

This is a problem for society, but it is not relevant to you as
person in any way whatsoever. Read the item number 1 here.

* Excuse 28 :. I can not ask because I do not have a car *

Public transportation. Metros. The buses. The trains. Uber. Lyft. Friends.
Family. Taxis.
Stop with the fucking apology.

* Excuse 29: Sex is not important *.

Not according to doctors. Read it.

* THERE ARE NO EXCUSES. SORRY YOU DONE AT LAZY PUSSY. Stop making EXCUSES
AND START TO ACTION. EVERY EXCUSE FOR YOU, THERE VAST NUMBERS
OTHER MEN WHO WERE YOUR EXACT same problem, OR WORSE, which arose with
HOT GIRLS. Anyway Stop Being A LITTLE BITCH TAKE OFF YOUR FILM AND GET
TO WORK.*

The station stop with the excuses! first appeared on the blog Pua Mgtow.

No comments: