Saturday, April 29, 2017

How to deal with Shaming Language of family and friends

[Image: First date advice first date online, online dating advice, which
means
an open relationship, alpha male traits]

I received more questions by e-mail about it than probably any other
question of lifestyle. Seriously, I get lots of emails * you guys on
this.

You live life Alpha Male 2.0 and have a great time. then your
friend, mum, sister, brother, or anyone else in your life begins
flipping shit about how you need to buckle down, be monogamous, stop
travel, get a "real job" is legally married, "grow", etc., and be
normal, poor, miserable person like everyone else. sarcastic comments
and / or veiled insults often accompany it.

He or she is in your family or social circle, so you can not just tell these
people to fuck off (although there are times you can, and should, more about
in a minute). What are you saying? What to do?

Today I will give you some common examples of shaming language you can
receive friends and family members when they see you smile
happy and live the good life Alpha 2.0, and the best way to deal with them.
These are all examples that I be seen in real life or
many of you have reported to me.

Before we get into specific scenarios, we must make a key
differentiation between shaming language * * and * * drama.

* * Language shaming is a casual, although the statement demanding that
attempts
to make you look bad because you are not behaving in the traditional,
Societal programming path. * Drama *, as I clearly defined here, is harsh
negativity directed towards you.

Shaming language is when your sister-in-law implies that you be
immature because you will not be legally monogamous as she is married
did your brother beta male. The drama is your mom screaming and you
call you a loser. There is a difference and it is important that you do not
have
confuse or conflate the two.

Shaming language forces you to either respond strongly and move on, or
ignore it and go. The drama is more serious and requires NEXT. For
friends or family members that gives you * * drama, there is no discussion
or
answer needed; you just need to smooth following their asses. Read this
article
here exactly how gentle temporarily beside your family and
consider this article as a companion to this one.

shaming language does not require nexting soft. However, there may be rare
times the language shaming redirected to drama, which requires a soft cloth
next. Frankly, if this happens, it is likely that your fault, since you
have given
shaming language too much attention.

* You will not change their minds *

The only thing to keep in mind for all this is that it is extremely
unlikely that you will change anyone's mind, whatever
right you are and how many facts are on your side. If you have already
discussed a
right winger on abortion or gay marriage, or a left winger on unions or
race, you already know what I mean. As I described publicly
in one form or fashion for over 20 years, people come to their strong
opinions found not objectivity, rationality, facts or logic. Instead,
people formulate their options mainly because of false * Societal
Programming * * * and feelings.

The feelings are great. I have positive feelings all the time. I firmly
recommend. But feelings are not a good way to form opinions about
that the foundation of your life. This is a recipe for disaster at best, up
and down
happiness at worst.

Worse, when someone has strong feelings, irrational safeguard their
opinions, presenting facts for not only does not change their mind, but
it makes actually more angry. Those of you who read my stuff for
long have seen this happen in comments on blogs and forums several times.
I will present a lot of facts and statistics, and in return, I will
personal attacks. Feelings always facts to prevail. I wish that human
beings behaved
other than that, but it's reality.

I first learned this way when I was in a traditional wedding. the
angry woman does something against me, I would calmly refute his views
facts that proved false, and she would get * more * upset, not less
disturbs. It was very confusing to me at the time until I understood what
happened; you can not debate someone whose options are not rational.

So when your friend tells you that you are immature to dating three women
at once
(Even if you're not lie to one of them), or when your 33 most-sister
Subtly implies disgust you because you recently had sex with a woman
17 years younger than you (even if it is a legal adult and really like
you), do not try to convince these people that you are right and they are
false. They do not know the rational thoughts, to get them to
change their minds can not (at least at that time). You can and
must often respond * to them, but do not try to convince them *. It's a
waste of time.

* The three ways to answer *

With all that being said, there are three ways to meet
shaming language. As for what to use, it depends on the person to do it,
the particular scenario, your personality and your level of confidence and
the independence of the results. These methods are a logical answer * *
sarcastically *
response * or * mitigation response *. Again, the particular scenario and
Your personality will determine the method to use.

For example, if you're a confident guy, you can use the sarcastic
method. However, if this conversation is happening on a table with
many other members of the family listens, the method can not be sarcastic
appropriate, so you can go to the logical place or mitigation.
(Although, if you are very independent result like me, you can just go with
sarcastic process anyway. Again, to fit your own personality and
each scenario.)

I do not recommend that you use these responses verbatim. Use the mood
and the tone of the above, but use your own words. The most authentic
answer is, the more effective.

Okay, here are some examples:

* "Fighting / arguing is healthy. "*

Answer logic: Not according to doctors. I'll take their advice on
yours, thank you. And feel free to Google if you do not believe me.

Sarcastic answer: Well, shit, you must have the healthiest
relationship in the world. Should I ask your spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend
how happy he / she is in your "healthy" relationship where the guys
regularly
fight?

Response Mitigation: Combat is healthy. Right. Oooookay. <Big Smile>

* "You are a man-whore / slut man / player! "*

Answer logic: I never lie to anyone, never hide anything, handle any
woman I dated with great respect, and to use condoms. You will have
be specific about why it's bad.

Sarcastic Response: <grin> Fuck yeah, it's great! It is okay if you are
jealous. (Or your husband / boyfriend.)

Answer mitigation: I do not attack your life choices. Let
just go.

* "You are immature. You need to grow. "*

Answer logic: I make decent money, pay my own bills, take care of my
health, and I'm happier than probably anyone else you know. I am one of
most adult people you have ever met.

Sarcastic answer: Grow up? You mean take orders from a woman like you do?
(Or give orders to a man subject as you do?) Oh, that sounds great!
Where do I sign?!? Hello everyone! I want to "grow up" and be a pussy
like Joe here! Where do I sign for it?

mitigation Answer: One day when I'm older, I'll probably settle down,
just not as you would. So I do not worry.

* "If you really cared for me / her, you'd be jealous. "*

Answer logic: If the guy had a bigger cock than me, * and * had six pack
abs, * and * is more beautiful than me, * and * have more money than me, *
and *
was older than me, * and * was smarter than me, * and * was less than I
need,
then yes, I'd probably jealous. For some reason, I'm not worried.
<Smile>

Sarcastic Response: <snort> Why? <Watching him / her as they just said the
stupidest thing in the world>

Answer mitigation: I care about her; just because I do not feel
same negative feelings that you do not mean I do not care. You're just
will have to accept that everyone feels things as you.

* "You have problems of commitment / you're a commitment phobe." *

Answer logic: The risk of divorce for real people getting married today
about 70%. Cheating, men and women both, is at a level above history.
marital dissatisfaction is also a level-time high. Feel free to
Google this stuff if you do not believe me. You
wear a seat belt when driving ... it means that you are
an "accident-phobe? "
Or are you just being careful in the realities of the real world?

Sarcastic answer: I like commitment! But the thing to have a wife
control whenever I do or do not have sex ... yeah, not so much.

mitigation Answer: One day when I'm older, I'll probably settle down,
just not as you would. So I do not worry.

* "Our relationship is 50/50. "*

Answer logic: 50/50 relations are a myth. Someone has * always *
more authority over the other, at least to some extent, even if it is a
60-40 relationship. I know one of you has more power than the other, and
because * you * are the one saying to everybody that he is "50/50", then it
is
probably you.

Sarcastic Answer: Your spouse / boyfriend / girlfriend tells you what to do
* 50%
* time * and * you obey? Really? <Shocked Expression>

Mitigation Response: Agree.

* "What's wrong with a woman tell a man what to do? It shows love and
the respect."*

Answer logic: Maybe because slavery was outlawed in 1865. And perhaps I
prefer my balls attached.

Sarcastic answer: Okay, so what's wrong with a man telling a woman what
make? It shows love and respect. <Big Smile>

Mitigation Response: Love and respect is very important; I've just
different view of these things you do.

* "Real men marry. "*

Answer logic: If we were in 1952, yes. But today the real risk of divorce
for people wishing to marry around 70%. Cheating, men and women both, is
at one level, time high. marital dissatisfaction is at a level
time record high. Feel free to Google this stuff if you do not believe me
Today, real men take prudent measures to
protect
their hard earned finances and children modern realities.

Sarcastic answer: Yes, and most of you "real men" also divorced. No
Thank you.

mitigation Answer: One day when I'm older, I'll probably settle down,
just not as you would. So I do not worry.

* "You disrespect of women." *

Answer logic: I never lie to anyone, never hide anything, handle any
woman I dated with great respect, and to use condoms. You will have
be more specific about how I miss someone to respect.

Sarcastic answer: Yes, yes. Regularly orgasm for women is very
disrespectful.

Answer mitigation: You know I'm a good person, but if you really think
I lack respect for women, we must agree to disagree.

These are just some examples, but I think they give you a good idea about
how
to manage this stuff. The key is to never be intimidated by
normal people live their lives mediocre, unhappy, trying to make you
their. You are not like them. Be grateful.

The post How to deal with Shaming Language of family and friends appeared
First on the blog Pua Mgtow.

No comments: