Friday, November 3, 2017

The girls will think you're a coward if you do Make A Move

She was the roommate of my friend wife. She had this blonde, kind of look
girl next. She also grew up in a town close to me. I was hanging out with
her in a group two or three times, I went to a concert with her once (quite
by the way), and then finally we ended up going to the beach all night.
I was one of the cool kids who had her own car, a rarity for a freshman in
college. This car could have achieved so much pussy if I had known what I
was doing. Just being able to drive off campus is tremendous value for
girls who are still locked up in the same small dorm room talking to the
same people all the time.
Anyway, that night at the beach, I'd still never kissed a girl in my life,
and had nearly 19 years. I distinctly remember, as we walked on the beach
with the waves breaking on the shore, hand brushing mine half a dozen
times. Of course, now I realize it was a clear indicator of "take my hand
you CHICKEN SHIT! "But 18 years I just thought it was an accident. We sat
on the dock and looked to the Pacific Ocean. It was close to midnight, and
we were the only souls on the beach.
She was sitting right next to me and brushed his thigh against mine for
good measure. She looked into his eyes and held the eye contact. I saw the
look in those big blue eyes. I looked away. The next time I turned the look
on his face had changed dramatically. I know now. The desire is gone, just
like that. She saw me for what I & # 8212; a coward. The glow was gone.

I saw him after
Looking back, I m shocked that she even returned my texts at that time
(this was 2009, so before the prostitute attention of social media has
taken the nation by storm). My attempts to get her out of seeing me again
were unsuccessful, but this story has a bit of a happy ending.
I saw three years later, when I took it in my new car, after I had gone
through my transformation of the game and life resided. I sloppy kiss on
the beach and seemed destined to die a virgin, but I did understand things.
I have a girlfriend, she ended up being crazy, and was the true catalyst
for my blog and work, but I got the monkey off my back "no kissing" (but it
took years to lose my map V). But after this happened, I'm on a roll with
the ladies. It was at the time I finished school, got the post of champion
make good money and bought a sexy new Mustang. After I had been with my
fair share of girls, I somehow ended up in contact with it.
I sent him a message. I think she liked some of my photos where I showing
my new life. I am confident in my ability and newfound texting game, and it
was almost too easy to get her out on a date. I took his place in the
Mustang ( "Wowwwwww, you moved up in the world & # 8230;"), and we went to
the pub and a pizza place near the beach.
I never made a move. Again. But this time it was not a lack of fear. This
time I was able to really think outside the pressures of trying to kiss
her, and I realized something: we had absolutely no chemistry to start.
We got along well, but that spark that makes you and pushes you to make a
move on a girl was totally absent. I do not know what it was, but at that
moment I realized that there are girls you just click with and some girls
simply do not (even if they are cute as a button).
I stopped fighting for the failure of years ago and was able to let go.
Yes, I would have made the trip regardless of chemistry, but I could make
peace with myself. I fight because I thought that if I made a move on the
beach, I could have hit him in a few weeks. Consequently, I would have been
relieved of all pressures girls for most of my academic career, and would
have had much more fun (and more girls) accordingly.
I realized that sometimes you're better off letting a girl go. In his case,
I'm pretty sure she has found a long-term relationship, and I think they
are married now (or at least committed). Hopefully she finally has the
family she always wanted, and finds happiness in his life. I am at peace
with having not tried, and peace with myself for not understanding women
when I was younger.
If you want to learn how to run a harem, visit the Harem manual. To listen
to my podcast about dating abroad, click here.
Read more: When you have everything but are still Unhappy

No comments: